• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- HDS Custom Clicky 170N**

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for your consideration is one that I didn't think would ever leave my collection...and really, it isn't - it was just 'replaced'. Dad was kind enough to share a Titanium version of this light with me, and upon receipt and comparison I find that their beams are virtually identical, and they measure almost identically in my IS. So I'm going to share this one with someone!

It's listed in 'customs' because it is a custom...this is not a 'standard' Clicky 170. It is a 'stealth' model, with black titanium bezel and sapphire lens. There is a copy of the receipt attached to this posting - it was purchased on April 19 of this year. Since then it has seen the same treatment as all my lights - carried at times for my 30 minute dog walk, but always either in my hand or in a pocket with nothing else. I'll call it 98% because rarely is anything 100%.

I've never attached the clip, a black 'bezel up' clip. Includes everything that came with it originally, plus a set of Dad's "Free Screws" to fill the clip screw holes.

If you are looking for a 'cheap' Clicky, this isn't it! But if you want a top of the line 123 version tactical, this IS it (other than the Titanium one, of course!) And as mentioned, this one is a raised button tactical version.

This light will cost you exactly $268 shipped from HDS Systems.

Would like to sell this beauty for $225 SHIPPED CONUS including Paypal fees. Insurance extra - $4. Will consider shipping internationally - PM for details -
typically USPS One Rate International is $13, so the price to an international buyer would be $233.

SOLD TO MRBADEXAMPLE! THANK YOU, AND THANKS CPF!
As is customary, first "I'll Take It" posted HERE will take priority over PMs and emails, but if you have questions please feel free to do either. My email address is in my profile - it is also my Paypal address.
This light's beam has been admired in many a beam shot I've posted - please take a look at a few photos of the light and beam shots. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0572.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

Thanks for looking! :wave:

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: **FS - HDS Custom Clicky 170N**

Pretty light Dan! I love the 100' shot at the beach, looks like it really reaches out there! :devil: Nice tint in the photos, as well...

Latest posts