• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SOLD Custom E1e, Milky Tartan KL1, Thank You!

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello everyone, hate to do this but this is my most expensive possesion and needs must.:broke:

I will break it down for you all,

A couple of months ago I recieved an E1e in a trade, didnt think much of until I started thinking how I can turn this into something special.

A few days passed as I watched the marketplace for something to come up when I came across a brand new still in Surefire package first gen KL1 head (I will included the packaging for those who want it), I snapped it up. However when I got it I had to open the package and try it out, only to be dissapointed by its horrible beam and terribly low output.:ohgeez:

I decided to throw more money at this E1e and sent an email off to the one and only Milkyspit to which the ball really started rolling, I was originally only wanting a new emitter and swap the optics for a reflector, after I sent the head over the pond I decided since it was over there already to just start afresh and rip all the guts out, so an even lighter wallet later, Scott went ahead and installed his Acorn 1.3 driver with a LuxK2 TFFC UWOE emitter and a 'Smoothie UF17 Threaded Reflector. This thing was estimated at 300 lumens by Scott and it definatly shows up most of my lights here, with a beautifull warm tint and great hotspot with plenty of spill.

In the meantime awaiting arrival of my head back form Scott I decided I didnt like the protuding button on the stock tailcap, I came across the Moodoo titanium tailcap end and had to have it too.

So we have here a classic old school head, with a complete overhaul to beat most lights of this size, finished with a little custom titanium. The head has only been installed on the E1e body and carried a handful of times.

It is in great condition, there is a very very small indent under the ano to the head itself very close to where the body covers it, hardly noticable but I would rather be honest, it looks like a manufacture flaw as it is under the ano.

Works with 1 lithium ion or 2 primary.

Driver, Acorn 1.3 'Califon' Firmware. 4 levels of output, very low low.

3 Flats E1e body.

IMG_0220-1.jpg

IMG_0224-1.jpg

I live in the UK and would rather send it within the UK but international is OK at an extra cost. Delivery in the UK is free. I will send it First Class Recorded.

For the whole package I will take SOLD $299 SOLD not making any money out of this sale just like to get back what I spent on it. I accept Paypal.

PS the E1e its sitting on in the bottom pic is for sale also, comes with aleph tailcap, Lumens Factory incan dropin for use with 3V, also in very good condition, 2 tiny little specks of ano missing on the tailcap. 2 Flats E1e body.

For this I would take SOLD $79 SOLD delivered in the UK. International at an extra cost.

First to state ill take it in this thread will get it.

Thank You for looking and have a nice day. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom E1e, Milky Tartan KL1,

I'll take the bottom e1e (US$79 + shipping).
Just to be sure, the clip is there, right?
PM incoming.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast

Funds recieved, thank you Zeruel.

Stock E1e SOLD

Milky Tartan still for sale

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh my god, dont know how that passed me by, sorry Etherealshade. pm replied. :thumbsup:

Thanks ninemm, too busy packaging up the first E1e to notice.:oops:

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment recieved Etherealshade :thumbsup: Thank You.

Can I take an opportunty to thank CPF and Scott himself for creating this fantastic Milky Mod, I will be sad to see it go.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the e1e in great condition. That's some fast delivery. :eek:
Thanks for the gift too. :twothumbs

And now for Ku's drop-in....