• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Rare Milky/Ganp/Surefire Lights!

donn_

Flashaholic
Here's a collection you won't see often.

Two Round Body Surefire E2 kits. One in HA-NAT and one in Black.

IMGP3127.jpg

Each kit consists of the E2 tube (all three will accept a 17670 cell), a ribbed-style KL1 LED head and a clipped incandescent head.

HA-NAT: This one is also Milky-built with the same specs as the Gunmetal light, except it has a 16mm faceted Fraen reflector. All parts are mint, including the clipped incan head.

Black: Equally special, but very different from the other two. This one includes a mint E2-BK tube and twisty tail. The KL1 LED head is custom created by Ganp (Surefire never made black ones), and is an Aleph 19 compatible head with an McR19XR reflector, and a Cree XR-E emitter. It also sports a brass bezel ring. The included clipped incan head is also mint.

Here are some more pics:

001-83.jpg

003-51.jpg

IMGP2895.jpg

$200 each + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance) *SOLD*

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will ship anywhere USPS goes, and shipping costs, insurance (mandatory) and Paypal fees are buyer's responsibility.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

Sold or traded:

Gunmetal Gray: This one has a Milky-built KL1 head with a K2 TFFC TWOF emitter, running on a special version of the 'Amity' Acorn driver. 4 drive levels; 10mA, 40mA, 320mA, 1,000mA.It has an McR18 reflector and a clicky tail switch. It can be run on 2x CR123 primary cells or a single Li-Ion cell. The KL1 and tube/tail are mint, the included clipped incan head is 90%, with no dings but signs of wear on the edges. SOLD

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Rare Milky/Ganp/Surefire Lights!

:takeit: gunmetal gray e2 milky kl1 head. paypal on the way. :devil:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Rare Milky/Ganp/Surefire Lights!

:paypal: for e2 milky gunmetal kl1. Let me know if you got the payment THANKS :thumbsup: