• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS HO DEFT *SOLD*

notsofast

Enlightened
Here is your rare opportunity to own one of these special fantastic lights. DEFTs rarely come up for sale and I haven't seen a HO offered before. No collection can be complete without one.

To me the size, the use of only 4AA batteries and the incredible throw makes it superior to anything else out there! The following is the email I got from Michael on this light.

I officially marked yours in the books as 180K lux which is above average but I have to say it actually was one of the best performers I have had. At turn-on it hit 200K and settled around 190 for around 20-30 seconds and then came down to about 185 where it stayed until the test was concluded. I was impressed by yours because it has a characteristic I like but which is hard to find. Keep in mind that since I make these lenses there is a fair amount of variance. Anyway I was surprised to see it had the highest center beam intensity that I have recorded yet instead of just the peak beam intensity and it did this while having a "softer" more rounded beam. Many find this more pleasing.

I am asking $475.

Shipped with insurance & DC in the CONT. U.S.

First :takeit: gets it.

Add 4% if using paypal....thanks.

Last edited:

fishhead

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS HO DEFT

You're letting it go???? :eek:

Nobody's getting my DEFT-HO...

notsofast

Enlightened

You're letting it go???? :eek:

Nobody's getting my DEFT-HO...

Like I said in the add they have no equal. For my tastes any light that has an option for a sling isn't practical.

This one needs a home where it will get used.

artec540

Enlightened

Here is your rare opportunity to own one of these special fantastic lights. DEFTs rarely come up for sale and I haven't seen a HO offered before. No collection can be complete without one.

To me the size, the use of only 4AA batteries and the incredible throw makes it superior to anything else out there! The following is the email I got from Michael on this light.

I officially marked yours in the books as 180K lux which is above average but I have to say it actually was one of the best performers I have had. At turn-on it hit 200K and settled around 190 for around 20-30 seconds and then came down to about 185 where it stayed until the test was concluded. I was impressed by yours because it has a characteristic I like but which is hard to find. Keep in mind that since I make these lenses there is a fair amount of variance. Anyway I was surprised to see it had the highest center beam intensity that I have recorded yet instead of just the peak beam intensity and it did this while having a "softer" more rounded beam. Many find this more pleasing.

I am asking $475.

Shipped with insurance & DC in the CONT. U.S.

First :takeit: gets it.

Add 4% if using paypal....thanks.

I'll take it. My e-mail is [email protected] and I'd like to pay by paypal, please. If you e-mail me your paypal address, I will complete the formalities.
I'm afraid I have no idea how to add the little man with the red sign!
Thanks