• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (CLOSED - Item Traded) KI-S

pwatcher

Enlightened
I'm back with this very, VERY, rare variation of the popular Katokichi Ichishiki, KI with a rare splash-color hard anodized. Known as the KI-S, it is likely among the rarest of the Mike Jordon(Arcmania)KI lights. It was machined by the master, Katokichi on a simple lathe and splash annodized in a beautiful blue and black.

Only about 20 of the KI-S were made and they originally sported a Luxeon and modified IMS reflector. This one was upgraded by Arcmania with an ROF multifunction converter, a Seoul P4 USW0H emitter, and a modded McR18. The result is near-perfection in a tiny package and the upgrades are what make this so special, only a few of the original 20 were upgraded. It is in mint condition and comes with a custom nylon carrying case.

I've read that most of these went to Japan, but a few came to the U.S., and a couple were auctioned off on *bay, with dual converters, for just shy of $700 each!

I'm asking just $420! (traded, no longer available)

4745567271_e4af0f94f1_b.jpg

4746206036_dcd2f4c722.jpg

4746205858_6bb858be70.jpg

4746206164_32115e8c82.jpg

First "I'll take it" in this thread (without conditions/questions) will have first priority.
Paypal fees and shipping to U.S. addresses are included in price (First Class with delivery confirmation.) Postage for overseas buyers will add approximately $10, if buyer agrees to using International Priority Mail Small Box Flat rate.
Not looking for trades at this time, but I may make an exception for Ti McGizmos!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: WTS: KI-S

I have ti haiku pm me if you are up for trade. Doc
pm sent! let's discuss further! thanks!

trade is pending - light is on hold until Doc and I mail each other their lights.

in the meantime, backup buyers may post their interest in case the trade does not happen for some reason.

Last edited: