PT Blast, Candlepower Forums Edition?

georget98

Enlightened
Is there any interest in a CandlePower Forums edition of one of the Princeton Tec lights. They do custom imprinting for a minimum of 50 pieces.

The price of an imprinted Blast, for example, is around $7.00 for the light itself. This factors in the printing setup charge which applies on orders under 250 lights.

WillnTex

Newly Enlightened
That is a kinda cool Idea. Why not one of the newer lights such as the 1Watt LED's

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
i agree with what TTS said,

i would want one in Rage format and maybe the new 1 watt. man i wish i could have had it done with my Surge, Tec40, and Attitude!?!?!?

georget98

Enlightened
Which is the 1 watt? Impact II maybe? That one would end up around $18.00. I chose the Blast as a bottom end example figuring more people would go for the lower price -- but then again I forgot who we are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am not a huge fan of the Blast, but I think that an CPF Attitude would be perfect. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

shrap

Enlightened
After a look at the Princeton Tec web site, their 1W LS light is called the Impact XL. It's 4AA, but has an ugly rubber grip on top of the case.

They also have a 1W LS headlamp coming out.

I would get an imprinted Surge, as none of their other offerings interest me.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a nice idea but I think we should ask davidW first, after all it's his board and he owns the CPF logo.