• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***TranquillityBase custom titanium head

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thumbsup: This has to be one of the most magnificent pieces of titanium to come off of Scott's lathe. I commissioned this build for one of PEU's pineapple bodies and it is drop dead gorgeous. WELL.....KARL NEVER CAN LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE... so I am going to offer the head and reflector up for grabs. No host or light engine is included at this time. I have no clue how to price this one due to the countless hours the master of machining has invested and it is with no disrespect to the maker that I am offering this up for sale or trade. I am going to start at $275 and will entertain trade offers as an option. There was never a finer crown made to top off a pineapple! I will post various pics to accurately display this piece. Thanks for your consideration! :devil: (You gotta love that pic of this gigantic chunk of titanium hosted on the litle Vital Gear FB-1 body!)

088.JPG

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: TranquillityBase custom titanium head

Knew it! :whistle:
Very interested if dcaprilia doesn't take it. I have a Ti A3-style head that I may consider in trade.
EDIT: I see its already sold. Congratulations on this beauty, dcaprilia. :)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Derrik, Scott worked his butt off on this one. He even made a 45 degree adjustment to compensate for the edge on the PEU body. I don't feel bad now that I know it is going to a good home! I totally blame Lisantica because she sold me her Makai and I had no clue what to do with it because it looked way too big on all my other hosting options. The pineapple body filled the bill better than anything else I had in inventory. If you contact Scott (Tranquillity Base) I am sure he can make another tailcap and he may even have one available. He offered to make me a custom body for the Makai and I was going to go that route if I didn't sell the head quickly. I change my mind so often I never know what the hell I want. All I can say is the flashlight game provides me with occupational therapy from the pressures of my daily rat race in between emails and phone calls....I just grab a light...shine it a few seconds and back to work! My GREAT escape! lovecpf

This doesn't even compare to the fit of Scott's head which was custom made for the pineapple but I didn't know what to do with the damn Makai once I got it from Lisa. Oh well...this works for me for now! Thanks Karl

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't know what to do with the damn Makai once I got it from Lisa.

Who me? :nana:

Seriously though, that Makai looks awesome on the Pineapple as did the TB creation.
Now I want a Ti pineapple, see what you started!
Lisa

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:devil: I'm pretty spoiled Lisa and all I can say is the new pineapple features the BEST of the BEST! McGizmo's Makai head, Dark Zero's BiFluPic SST-50 light engine, PEU's pineapple body, TranquillityBase's custom McClicky tailcap...it just don't get any BETTER than this! :party: :thumbsup: to all the creators and contributers and special thanks to CPF for making this all possible for us to share! :grouphug: lovecpf