• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Sold - thanks CPF!) McGizmo Ti Haiku

pwatcher

Enlightened
I have a McGizmo Haiku from last fall's wave on the way, so have decided to make room for it by selling this slightly different Haiku that I already own. It is titanium, of course, and uses the Cree XR-E emitter. There are no problems or issues with the light, and as you can see below, it is in beautiful condition!

Asking $385 >>$375> $370! (sold to bradleyj37 - thank you!)

4818100525_fd9c88c507.jpg

4818722362_9ec13014b6_o.jpg

4818100339_f4564a26dc_m.jpg

4818722316_5dd0cd06a9.jpg

First person to post "I'll take it" in this thread (without conditions/questions) gets top priority to buy my Haiku.
Paypal fees and shipping to U.S. addresses included in price.
Postage for overseas buyers will in most cases be $12 extra, using International Priority Mail Small Box Flat rate.
No trades this time, please…

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti Haiku

Thats a great piece of wood that bowl is carved out of, great sale too...

Darvis

Enlightened

Bump for a great seller and great light, wish I had the cash for this one... sigh.

pwatcher

Enlightened

Not sure if you're in cash only mode, so send you a trade pm. :)
Thanks for the trade pm, Steve! Your light is not at the top of my shopping list right now though - I answered your PM with what would get me thinking!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Unfortunately Paul would like me to get rid of one of my McGizmo babies. I just couldn't do it.....yet. :devil: :whistle:

pwatcher

Enlightened

What, Paul? :popcorn:
What? What Else! McLux III PD-S, of course! :naughty:

Or perhaps some kind of McGizmo mule - I just got a head for L1 from karlheinz3, and really like the effect of total flood. Wouldn't want all my lights like that, but sure is nice having one or two! :twothumbs

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: (Reduced!) McGizmo Ti Haiku

GOD I hope this sells soon! I've never owned a McGizmo and I'm having a seriously hard time resisting this one! :green:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

GOD I hope this sells soon! I've never owned a McGizmo and I'm having a seriously hard time resisting this one! :green:

You just can't go wrong here!! The Haiku with XRE is a classic - and one heckuva light to boot. Paul is one of the best - the price is amazing! Heck, I almost talked myself into it, but I already have two!!

Do yourself a favor - GO FOR IT! :hitit:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

No one can buy this while I am still thinking about it! ;) :p I'd have to sell lights to get it and I'm having a hard time deciding.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

No one can buy this while I am still thinking about it! ;) :p I'd have to sell lights to get it and I'm having a hard time deciding.

Guys!! Don"t wait!! I may just snatch it away...:devil: