• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Need Ti RaLight bad I GOT ONE THANKS

malakye666

Newly Enlightened
Will pay up to 700AUD for the right one GOT ONE THANK YOU

arewethereyetdad

Last edited:

Simon520

Newly Enlightened
Re: Need Ti RaLight bad

What about the only sterile one in existence?

Verified by Ra- has no markings on bezel.

Comes with Wwvaltakis Ti Up/Down clip and original documentation.

Let me know quickly if you're interested and I can ship soon; I'm going away for a week.

Bought from this thread:
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=218223

$699 AUD :grin2: plus actual shipping with no upcharge. I won't be responsible for the light once it leaves my hands, though. Strongly recommend insurance!

Simon

What about the only sterile one in existence?

Verified by Ra- has no markings on bezel.

Comes with Wwvaltakis Ti Up/Down clip and original documentation.

Let me know quickly if you're interested and I can ship soon; I'm going away for a week.

Bought from this thread:
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=218223

$699 AUD :grin2: plus actual shipping with no upcharge. I won't be responsible for the light once it leaves my hands, though. Strongly recommend insurance!

Simon

Uh, Simon, no, you do not have the only sterile one in existence. I have one as well.

RocketTomato

Enlightened

AFAIK, anyone can buy a plain Ti bezel directly from Ra Lights for $45 and thus make any of their Ra lights "sterile".

Simon520

Newly Enlightened

Interesting. I talked to Henry about the light and he recalled only doing one sterile from the factory. Too bad you have the fake, Dad...:grin2:

Just kidding, of course.

Interested in an extremely rare (only two examples known) sterile Ra Clicky?:crackup:

ibcj

Enlightened

Interesting. I talked to Henry about the light and he recalled only doing one sterile from the factory. Too bad you have the fake, Dad...:grin2:

Just kidding, of course.

Interested in an extremely rare (only two examples known) sterile Ra Clicky?:crackup:

Simon, - I know that I bought two Ti Ra Plain Bezel, directly from HDS when they were released. I have since sold them, but I believe there are more than just two that have been purchased.

Great lights, best of luck with the search.