• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN--- Arc 6 Modded with Neutral XPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
My oh my - can't believe I am selling this one! I have too many carry lights, and my Titan and Spy 005 have pretty much taken over EDC duty. Need a new flash, too, so this VERY desirable
Arc 6 is on the block.

IMG_1298.JPG

I received it with these small machining marks - never really noticed them in daily use, but want you to see them.
P1010124.JPG

Tekno Cowboy expertly upgraded the emitter to a Neutral XPG - great tint and beam -

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1550.JPG

It's a beautiful little light. I have carried it, but always in a pocket with nothing else. Not shown is the green trit in the tail switch.
IMG_1297.JPG

Not the cheapest, but selling this for a bit less than what I have in it:

WITHDRAWN
Paypal only - funded gift only - credit card or other means additional 4% fee. Insurance $4 extra. Will consider international via Postal Service International One Rate Box - PM for more details.

As always, first "I'll take it" posted HERE takes priority over all PMs or emails, but if you have questions, please PM or email [email protected]. This is also my Paypal address. Thank you!

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS - Arc 6 Modded with Neutral XPG

I'm going to go dig for change under the couch cushions... :D Awesome, Dan! Looks like it cooks with that XP-G!!! These heads will work with a McGizmo PD body, correct?

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

must resist...., hope someone grabs this one FAST (third time I've opened the listing...).

My problem right now is I've got lights starting to come back from Modomag's - don't know how much I owe.....

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Neale- I'll do rock- paper- scissors with you for it.. :D Beautiful little light!!!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like it cooks with that XP-G!!! These heads will work with a McGizmo PD body, correct?

Yep - it does rock - and it does work with a McGizmo PD or C pak. Fyrstormer's chosen method....:eek:

must resist...., hope someone grabs this one FAST (third time I've opened the listing...).

Resistance is futile.....:devil:

SFfanman

Enlightened
Re: FS One and only Price Drop - Arc 6 Modded with Neutral XPG

Run4JC - Those are some great photos in the tree branches and it is so hard to capture the emitter up close without blurring or reflecting any light. This is a tempting piece for any Arc6 admirers out there and if funds weren't so tight these days I might be so inclined to pick up just to check out that XP-G beam doings its thing in the Arc6 host. GoodLuck with the sale. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.