Anyone else anxious for the L5 - 8? Any news?

Drjones

Enlightened
I'm very anxiously awaiting the arrival of the L4's big brothers. I want a *very* bright light for blinding/defensive purposes and for when you just need a really bright light, but am going to force myself to wait for the L5-8, rather than buy a C3 now.

Anyone else waiting?

Anyone have ANY info at ALL on them??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hawkhkg11

Enlightened
Is Surefire going to release individual Lumamax versions of their KL's? I thought only the heads would be released and not whole lights. The SF pic does look delicious! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kl.jpg

dlee96

Newly Enlightened
Sweet, a Z58? I've been working out with the Z57 and will be ready when it comes.

<click><click><click>

-dlee

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only reason I haven't sold my M3 is because I'm waiting on the KL6 and a KL5 for my C2. As I wait, that Streamlight TL-3 is getting more and more tempting and unloading my SF's is too!

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
D'oh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif OK, then does anyone know if the KL5 will take 9 volts? I hope so! Maybe an E2M3 is in order...

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im certainly hoping so, M2 and C3 with the KL3, KL5 and a turbohead with various bulbs would make a supremely flexible lighting setup.

Size15's

Flashaholic
The KL5 will work on either two or three SF123As making for it M2/C2 and C3 (HA bodies).

The KL6 will work on three. However, you many not gain as much runtime as you think with the KL6 on the M6.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Whew!!! As long as the KL5 will take 9v, then all is well. Why would I want the KL6 when the KL5 is smaller, and presumably, they would be approximately the same in light output?

OK, then I'll need to get a KL5 to replace the L4 when they come out (maybe, depends on brightness and runtime though)...

Thanks, Al!

Latest posts