• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn Little Bitty Lego *REDUCED AGAIN..AGAIN..and MORE*

donn_

Flashaholic
CR2 Pocket Rocket!

IMGP3308.jpg

On top, A stock E-series Surefire incan head containing a Koala Rebel 100 E-MT F1 single cell drop-in mini-tower. Details on the drop-in can be found here. It's sitting on a CR2 body and finishes with a Surefire E1B clicky. *WITHDRAWN*

On the bottom, an Aleph Mule head with a Cree XR-E P4 WH/NexGen 750 light engine. It's on a Flared CR2 body and ends with a Surefire Clicky wearing a tail-standing Titanium tail shroud. SOLD

Each light is 3" long and can run on either a primary or rechargeable CR2 cell. Both lights are single speed.

IMGP3309.jpg

(Mule on the left)

$175 $165 $155 $145$135 each + PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance) *SOLD or WITHDRAWN*

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will ship anywhere USPS goes, and shipping costs, insurance (mandatory) and Paypal fees are buyer's responsibility.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Little Bitty Lego's

Hey Donn! Nice lights. On the bottom one, I have an Aleph CR2 body already. Do you think you'd be willing to separate the body from the package? If so, what would the price be? Thanks!

Feel free to shoot me an email if you prefer. sweethome21 at gmaildotcom

donn_

Flashaholic

I'd rather not part them out, but you can buy the whole light, and sell off the body you don't want.:naughty:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cute little buggers Donn. I'd jump on both but I got a PD mule today so I'm financially embarrassed again for a few days. Bump for nice lights and a GREAT seller. Donn is about the BEST authority on the forum when it comes to the goods!!! :twothumbs