Olight m20

FlameOn

Enlightened
Okay, I'm pretty much set on the Eagletac P20C XRG with OP...but I happened upon this light...anyone have one? how does it compare....:)

Painful Chafe

Enlightened
Pretty good light. It is one of CPF's all time favorites. It now comes with an XP-G R5 emitter. Compared to the last version it is brighter, bigger spot and brighter spill but has less throw. They have a version with a side switch on the tail cap for easy access to the strobe. It is a bit bigger than the P20 you are looking at. The P20 can be carried in a front pocket as long as you aren't wearing Chuck Norris tight jeans. The M20 is on the big side if that is your plan. Here is a picture of a P20C2 next to a EagleTAC T20C2. The EagleTac T20 is the same size as the Olight M20 so you can get a look at the size difference. This picture is from a review from Wattnot. I hope he doesn't mind. The T20 is the middle and the P20 is on the right.

dpp0018t.jpg

FlameOn

Enlightened
Thanks for the pics..I will stick wit the eagletac...I better order it today before I find another light...damn you search function! :)

shipwreck

Enlightened
I have 3 Eagletacs - a M2XC4 MKII, a P20C2 MKII and aT20C2 MKII. In addition, I have a T100C2 MK II arriving either Tomorrow or Tuesday.

I love these lights.

I ought the P20C2 Mk II first. I actually prefer it a little over the T20C2 Mk II - as is had more flood. It is my every day carry light. And, the size is nice too. I prev carried an Inova XO3 for a year - so this is much smaller for me, yet much brighter.

You will like this light!

Eagletacs-1.jpg

Eagletacs-2.jpg

Latest posts