• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale: SPY 005...

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is hard to do, but I have a major project (moving) that I needs funds for.

It is in as received condition. It was never carried, just used around the house.

I think this was the first batch with the upgraded STFu driver.

This is #0185 with Natural HA with Seoul emitter and SS bezel. It has 2 Trit slots

The finish on it is a little special "pattern" that was a cool "mistake"
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2079695&postcount=177

sany7899.jpg

sany7900.jpg

sany7901.jpg

sany7902.jpg

$525.00 paypal, shipped priority with INS in USA.(no extra fees)

Post "I'll take it" here for first priority.
Prompt payment appreciated
PM for payment info.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Russtang - Toby has been looking for one forever - can you hold it for him til he responds? I emailed him...he's not on the forum right now! If he doesn't take it, I will!!

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm normally very strict with the "I'll take it" requirement but I'm willing to let Toby have first shot since there are two backups and they seem ok with it. :thumbsup:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm normally very strict with the "I'll take it" requirement but I'm willing to let Toby have first shot since there are two backups and they seem ok with it. :thumbsup:

Sweet! Yeah, I think this sale is in the bag even if Toby doesn't take it. Heck, I almost took a backup spot to Toby, and the 005 isn't on my list of lights to own!

ASheep

Enlightened
This is the best thing about CPF. A beautiful light such as this shows up for sale, and instead of clamouring over it, you guys acknowledge Toby_pra's ceaseless efforts to find one over the past few months. This place is full of great people. :D lovecpf

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry guys - I've got this one if Toby doesn't come through!

Russtang - if Toby hasn't responded by 9 AM 'Bama time, I'll issue funds to you. If Toby comes forward after that I'll work with him.

Thanks!

Last edited: