• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Chimera Mini with CF Top in Satin Finish **SOLD**

ledcarry

Enlightened
Up for sale is the very special Chimera Mini. This high tech light was built In March of 2009. This light was from the original batch and is a Titanium Gen3 version in satin finish. This light was ordered with the MC-E LED in warm white and has the green color glow powder behind the lens. The light has the 8gb Micro SD card installed and includes the bezel up money clip that came with the light. The clip is not currently installed and has the filler screws installed instead. New additions to the Chimera Mini since I purchased the light include: New carbon fiber top cover. (The original Ti satin cover is also included). Three new trit's installed, one new green trit on the top cover just in front of the switch button. The other two trit's are iced blue and installed on the back satin cover on both sides east/west. There are several sets of screws included and the pics below have included some of the different colored screws installed in order to see what they look like on the light. This light has a highly configurable UI and the instructions are included on the SD card within the light. There are even instructions on the SD card on how to change the cover out if you so choose to do so. This light is highly customizable, and now even has an iPod shuffle option available. This light is in mint condition and there are no scratches. The light is not an EDC and sits on my shelf with the other Ti pieces. The light is $575, NOW $550, NOW $525 and Finally $500 plus PayPal fees. International shipping fees are extra and can't be held responsible once the light leaves to your destination. The first "I'll Take it" plus prompt payment gets the light. Please PM me with any questions you might have. THIS LIGHT IS SOLD

The original sales thread is listed below. Please also see this thread for specs, runtimes and lumen output.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/226554

[FONT=&quot]Thanks,

JM

MiniChimeraPhillTopFrontIX.jpg

MiniChimeraPhillTopFrontIV.jpg

MiniChimeraHexBackTopXVIII.jpg

MiniChimeraHexBackTopFrontI.jpg

MiniChimeraHexBlackFrontV.jpg

MiniChimeraHexBlackFrontIII.jpg

ChimeraMiniTiCoverIII.jpg

ChimeraMiniTiCoverII.jpg

ChimeraMiniTiCoverI.jpg

ChimeraMiniTiClipV.jpg

ChimeraMiniTiClipIII.jpg

MiniChimeraHexFrontXXIII.jpg

MiniChimeraHexBackTopXII.jpg

[/FONT]

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Chimera Mini with CF Top in Satin Finish

Wow. That's a beauty. I do need a money clip. :laughing: Wish I had the $$ for this one ledcarry. Good luck with your sale!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Chimera Mini with CF Top in Satin Finish **Final Price Drop**

somebody save me from this temptation! :broke:

Oh man. When I saw you posted in here Paul I was prepping my "Thank you so much for saving me" post. But you didn't save me. :mecry:

JM this is a beauty of a light at a great price. Hope someone buys it soon.

ledcarry

Enlightened

Hey guys,

I appreciate the enthusiasm regarding this very special light. Robert is really one fantastic designer and builder. It is remarkable the amount of time that goes into building one of these and then to put them through the battery of tests he does is also amazing. It says so much in the fact that you just don't see these come up for sale that often, is a real testament to the number of satisfied users. :thumbsup:

JM

ledcarry

Enlightened

I posted some more pics that I just took of the Ti cover and Ti clip. The Ti cover was refinished by the builder back to the original condition as there were some light scratches from when it was new. The newly finished cover has not been used since it was done.

JM

ledcarry

Enlightened

Bump for Sunday. Today is the last day this light will be available.

JM

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:devil: Jeff ....I just can't take it anymore. That is the most unique light I ever owned. Your mods are over the top! I gave everyone else a fair chance to snag this one but God must want me to have it back again because it is still here. SOOOOOOO.... I will post the magic words...:takeit: I would appreciate if you could give me a day or so to send the funds as I have some nice checks coming in this week. If not, I'll rob the bank account and deal with the wife accordingly! I'll list a couple of beauties too as it seems everyone loves McGizmos and they fear the unknown powers of sabrewolf!

These are being listed now....

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh man Karl! Awesome buy. I have been looking at this light every day wishing I could take it off Jeff's hands. :thumbsup:

ledcarry

Enlightened

Hey Karl,

Sorry it took me a while to respond. I was up early and out the door this morning. This baby is all yours and I am in no hurry for the funds. Better to keep wifey happy.;) Just PM me when you are ready. I will post this as sold.

Thanks brother,

JM

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal:Can't wait to see it dressed in "BLACK TIE" attire! From the pics, you did an outstanding job! It matched your Corvette nicely! :twothumbs Gals and guys here on the forum...Jeff is an A+++ guy to deal with and he has exqusite taste in the finer things in life! Any of his lights are top knotch and he only collects the "GOOD STUFF"

ledcarry

Enlightened
Karl,
I am really glad you ended up with this little gem of a light again. You will appreciate the new feel of it in your hand with the smoothed edges of the CF cover and of course the new look of the Ti cover which as you can see is completely refinished. I will get this light shipped out tomorrow with tracking and insurance. Thanks for the kind words. :thumbsup:

JM