• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS DeFabricata KL4 P7 E2DL *8/02 Price Drop*

etherealshade

Enlightened
I've got two lights up for sale:

-- Early E2DL with DeFabricata P7 modded KL4 ($125) *WITHDRAWN*

This light is in good condition. It's an early model E2DL body (single level tail cap, rather than two level), with a P7 modded KL4 head. The head has some wear to the anodizing around the crenelations, but the body is in very good shape.

I've traced the history of this head, I'm the fourth owner, the mod being done at the beginning of 2009. If desired, I can post the sales threads tracing the history of the head.

On two CR123s, it's extraordinarily bright. It runs quite happily on a 17670, at a slightly reduced output. However, the body included with the head did not fit my AW 17670 until I removed the black wrapper. As such it may require modification by its new owner if 17670 cells are to be used. Being a Lux V head originally, the boost driver does not support 2x16340.

Included with the light is a Surefire V21 holster, and a second tailcap which does not work properly (perfect host for a McE2S switch, if you have or can get one).

I can take more pictures upon request.

-- DEFT FTP 3A bin ($185) SOLD to oliverlunt

This light is in mint condition, and from saabluster's first FTP run. I'm the only owner, and it went straight from the shipping box into a padded case for storage. I've taken it outside once or twice to see how it performs, probably 2-3 minutes total.

Included with the light are a set of the recommended Energizer AA Lithium batteries, again with 2-3 minutes of runtime on them.

Again, I can take more pictures upon request.

First person to post that they will take it gets it.

I will pay shipping within the UK, international shipping will be an additional $8. This includes delivery confirmation and insurance on the lights. If the lights sell before Tuesday afternoon UK time, I will ship them that day. Otherwise, they will have to ship on Saturday, as I will be out of the country (but able to access the forums) until then.

Payment is via PayPal Goods, and I will pay the fees. PayPal address is etherealshade85 (at) gmail.com

Please feel free to PM or post any questions!

Last edited: