Fenix Outfitters        
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: ██ SCAM ██ 15 watt Ostar LED bicycle light ██ SCAM ██

Default Re: ███ SCAM ███ 15 watt Ostar LED bicycle light. In stock! ENDED! ███ SCAM ███

the lights in question at the moment are the x6 aspherical, that other x6 handheld, and this bike light.

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**

Broke Re: ███ SCAM ███ 15 watt Ostar LED bicycle light. In stock! ENDED! ███ SCAM ███

Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    If I go to esty.com
    I love Etsy! Serious time and serious money can be spent there, but it's great knowing that you're supporting someone who's making all this stuff by hand.

EDIT: Wait... what were we talking about? Oh yeah... I'm angry!
    Last edited by jch79; 07-27-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Default Re: ███ SCAM ███ 15 watt Ostar LED bicycle light. In stock! ENDED! ███ SCAM ███

Quote Originally Posted by jch79 View Post
    I love Etsy! Serious time and serious money can be spent there, but it's great knowing that you're supporting someone who's making all this stuff by hand.
    Glad I wasn't the only one who said, "hey I love etsy!" when Greta mentioned it. Total for supporting independent craftsmen and women.

Quote Originally Posted by jch79
    Wait... what were we talking about? Oh yeah... I'm angry.

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**

Quote Originally Posted by ninemm View Post
    Glad I wasn't the only one who said, "hey I love etsy!" when Greta mentioned it. Total for supporting independent craftsmen and women.
    LOL... hell yeah, I'm proud of my Etsy addiction!

Just scored a SWEET cribbage board there, made of Maple and Black Walnut.

Quote Originally Posted by jch79 View Post
    LOL... hell yeah, I'm proud of my Etsy addiction!

Just scored a SWEET cribbage board there, made of Maple and Black Walnut.
    I'm sorry, but that gave me a double

It is a really awesome place. Got our wedding save the dates, invites, and thank you's on there. So many skilled people in one place. Totally killer.

Other than to DM51, I have nothing to add.

I can almost count with the fingers of one hand the CPFers who've committed this kind of actions onto our community... ...they're not on CPF now.

No one is perfect and we all have our foibles. At some point, I hope that Arc Mania can offer an honest and forthright explanation or mea culpa.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity. -Gladiator

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by IMSabbel View Post
    The overcharge would be just a stupid people tax.
    possibly one of the best quotes in this thread......this great country could erase our current deficit in about three days- I would owe hundreds of millions in back stupid tax alone. Then they could charge me 3 million percent stupidtiy compounded hourly interest.
    Last edited by RAGE CAGE; 07-27-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by F250XLT View Post
    I sent Glenn7 a PM requesting him to chime in here, not saying he will, but hopefully he will show and explain his relationship.
    I have been asleep as this thread has progressed (night time over here)
    first I want to thank smokelaw1 and saabluster for sticking up for me
    Yes all my information came from Arc mania and I am not him (tino_ale careful who you are stabbing in the back mate)
    But I have to say any lights i have bought from him have been what they were described as, and the quality is some of the best I have owned/seen IMHO.

Yes he can be slow to deliver/produce - but for me they have been worth the wait.
    I am not going to tare someone down, as this for some reason just jumped into my mind - a little saying "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"..... I know I have done/said some dumb things in the past, and I am not saying he has done the wrong/right thing here - only he and or the manufacturer can know the real truth, but I am willing to hear his side - besides its my money and I can spend or loose it on what I want - Hmmm another saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" maybe I am a fool?

Thanks for your time
    Glenn

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn7 View Post
    I have been asleep as this thread has progressed (night time over here)
    first I want to thank smokelaw1 and saabluster for sticking up for me
    Yes all my information came from Arc mania and I am not him (tino_ale careful who you are stabbing in the back mate)
    But I have to say any lights i have bought from him have been what they were described as, and the quality is some of the best I have owned/seen IMHO.

Yes he can be slow to deliver/produce - but for me they have been worth the wait.
    I am not going to tare someone down, as this for some reason just jumped into my mind - a little saying "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"..... I know I have done/said some dumb things in the past, and I am not saying he has done the wrong/right thing here - only he and or the manufacturer can know the real truth, but I am willing to hear his side - besides its my money and I can spend or loose it on what I want - Hmmm another saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" maybe I am a fool?

Thanks for your time
    Glenn
    wakey wakey....eggs and bakey......

DM51:

Quote Originally Posted by Hack On Wheels View Post
    Thanks HoW!
    An U2 Pineapple accepts 18650, but you will need to be patient till someone decides to sell it, I don't have a single one left.

Or... you can come to Argentina, the pineapples are sold at bike shops as grippy handles, $20 a pair

Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by PEU View Post
    Or... you can come to Argentina, the pineapples are sold at bike shops as grippy handles, $20 a pair

Pablo
    LMAO!!!!

This is just perfect!!! This happens right as I was about to unveil the first of my creations... one that I have been working on for no less than 3 years... it too is a bike light and I have even taken the time to make a one of a kind mount for it.

Oh well, I will put the design on the shelf for a bit until folks are able to trust again... then I will open the prepay for a very reasonable $431.39.

Until then, I wanted to leave you with a teaser picture of my first ever bike light w/the custom handlebar mount.

By the way, DM51... you were wonderful; well done but don't get any ideas about trying to expose me, because I am totally legit.
    -Goatee

Quote Originally Posted by PEU View Post
    Thanks HoW!
    An U2 Pineapple accepts 18650, but you will need to be patient till someone decides to sell it, I don't have a single one left.

Pablo
    It would make a cool seatpost.
    -Goatee

Goatee:

Flashaholic*

Goatee- that is one badass design and revolutionary attatchement device....excellent craftmanship on the label peeling too!
    Please do not charge me the stupid people tax when I prepay.

Quote Originally Posted by RAGE CAGE View Post
    Goatee- that is one badass design and revolutionary attatchement device....excellent craftmanship on the label peeling too!
    Please do not charge me the stupid people tax when I prepay.
    I take great pride in my designs but more than anything else, I consider them functional works of art... I know that you might be tempted to put them on a shelf and admire them, but they really are meant to be used.

Finally, these will be very limited in their availability and hence the premium price; they may look like other designs that you have seen before but belive me, they are completely original.

You can opt out of the stupid tax by paying a small fee that coincidentally is equal to the amount of the stupid tax
    -Goatee

Goatee: Do you have any attachment devices in black?

Quote Originally Posted by JonN06 View Post
    Goatee: Do you have any attachment devices in black?
    I have had them on the drawing board for some time now and I anticipated that there would be some demand, but you must understand that the black attachment option will not be cheap. They are made from a very rare material that is extremely hard to come by and the price will reflect that.

When they are ready, I will offer them as an option.

But alas, I fear that there is too much skepticism to bring such a fine product to market at this time...
    Last edited by :)>; 07-27-2010 at 07:47 PM.
    -Goatee

Quote Originally Posted by :)> View Post
    This is just perfect!!! This happens right as I was about to unveil the first of my creations... one that I have been working on for no less than 3 years... it too is a bike light and I have even taken the time to make a one of a kind mount for it.

Oh well, I will put the design on the shelf for a bit until folks are able to trust again... then I will open the prepay for a very reasonable $431.39.

Until then, I wanted to leave you with a teaser picture of my first ever bike light w/the custom handlebar mount.

By the way, DM51... you were wonderful; well done but don't get any ideas about trying to expose me, because I am totally legit.
    Reminds me of my newest handsfree option...

Many thanks to DM and Greta for their moderation.
    "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by :)> View Post
    You can opt out of the stupid tax by paying a small fee that coincidentally is equal to the amount of the stupid tax
    Not the dreaded Alternative Idot Fee again.....you make that bike too?

Banned

Okay, I admit it, I finally LOLed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Dallas Texas!!!!!

Ok... I think the dust has finally settled enough and we've veered enough off topic to finally close this thread...

So here is the deal... ARC Mania will not be banned from CPF at this time. He still has open threads and transactions going on. Those of you who have a personal, financial interest in those threads and transactions should not be penalized because the revelations in this thread.

The future for ARC Mania at CPF is still not decided. This thread will remain stickied.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678