finally came around

iacchus

Enlightened
Hi.
I've been lurking 'round these forums for some time now. Finally decided to take the plunge. I have some research to do on a few torches I have my sights set on, and I figure I might want to ask a few questions, maybe do a review after I use them for a bit.

This is a nice set of boards you have here. I plan to stay a while if you'll have me.

GeetarHero

Newly Enlightened
Welcome!!! Great to have you and watch your wallet! Lol... also, if. Your wife asks, you were NEVER here!:whistle:

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:

Your wife may someday be portrayed in an episode of the Flashaholic Forensic Files, her role filled by a very brainy actress on a serious mission. With latex gloves and fingerprint dust, a magnifying glass - and a UV light - she'll be carefully searching for and inspecting every light, every battery, every charger, and every package ever delivered to your home. Her colleagues will assist her in tracing IP addresses on your computer, PayPal accounts... and on and on. You'll think about leaving this place to save your marriage, but by then the addiction will be in full control of your life and your only option will be to slowly, week by week, introduce more and more lumens into her bloodstream...

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
and a UV light

It better not be your own!
foottap.gif

flashlight betrayal ain't a pretty sight!

Last edited:

Latest posts