At Last RA Clicky High Cri for Sale in UK, Pic Added

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Way hay, ive been wanting one since they came out but was very hesitant to pay the shipping from US and then the customs fees on top ($40 delivery then another £18 at least to pay the post office once it gets here), I have been stung too many times.

I have one on the way from Ledfiretorches, cant wait just thought I'd share the good news, they also give cpf members a discount, not sure if im allowed to post that here, mods? Am I allowed, at least am I allowed to say pm me for the code?

It arrived, I love the feel of a new torch. I like how it now says HDS Systems instead of RA, looks a lot cleaner now isnted of 3 lines of text

IMG_0265.jpg

BTW I have no connection with the above company, just really impressed with their service.

Last edited:

manitoe

Newly Enlightened
Re: At Last RA Clicky High Cri for Sale in UK

Good news indeed! Do you mind sharing the discount code?

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well it looks like mods arent too bothered so im not bothered code cpf8, i was told the code by a member of staff and he said feel free to share it.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast

:naughty::sssh:yes I might be :sick:

Wow thats amazing, they only got them yesterday, I emailed them about a week ago asking if they would get any in and they said they would let me know as soon as they get them.

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmm thanks never though of that, although I do use that page a lot lol

EDIT: moderators can you check the size of that image, I downsized it on my upload site but im sure its still bigger than 8x6

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic

can you check the size of that image, I downsized it on my upload site but im sure its still bigger than 8x6
It is 794 x 596 pixels, which is fine. It's the # of pixels that matter. It doesn't matter if your image is 8" x 6" at 100 pixels/inch or 2" x 1.5" at 400 pixels/inch - both will show up the same size here.

Harry999

Enlightened
I think I'm the lucky guy who ordered the other High CRI Ra Clicky. I also ordered the 170 Tactical. These will be my first two RA lights. Given all the praise we read on CPF I could not resist any longer. I think they will complement each other well.