Just joined...

Genesis

Newly Enlightened
AGAIN.

It seems like my first registration was deleted within a few minutes - before I even had a chance to try to post anything.

I'm looking to set up something for an extended off-grid situation and this seems to be the place that has a lot of answers - especially when it comes to lighting.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Hello Genesis --

Welcome to CandlePowerForums ! ! !

:welcome:

Just a suggestion . . . .

Read, Read, and Read ! ! !

Read, and Search.

There is SO much Valuable and Priceless information here on CPF.

Good Luck, and Good Hunting !

:wave:
_

TorchMan

Enlightened
I recently returned after a self imposed exile to curb spending. Used to be a standard greeting around here was "hang on to your wallet"! I know I dropped some serious coin, but in return have great lights and they have come in handy for many situations, including power outages.

Keep reading, and don't underestimate the ability of a light that dims to a low level, both for preserving the dark adapted vision and for power consumpton.

Oh, hang on to your wallet! :grin2:

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your wallet.Take a long look at it,for that will be the last time you see it intact.(along with your bank account....) . Don't mind me,I'm just being dramatic.

Welcome...

radz

Newly Enlightened
I'm new here to.

I'm really enjoying the site and the wealth of information on here.

At this stage though its mostly hard for me to join in the conversations with my light knowledge.

kingofwylietx

Enlightened
AGAIN.

It seems like my first registration was deleted within a few minutes - before I even had a chance to try to post anything.

That is hilarious....given your screen name.

Genesis is the first book of the Bible, it gives an account of Creation. Yet, in your first attempt, you were denied the creation of an account......very ironic. I suppose this is your genesis here.:welcome: