made my decsion and a question

raggie33

*the raggedier*
this is what im getting Arc AAA Premium . my question is pocketlights.com a safe place to buy it?there very close to me. i never ordered stuff offline b4 and a little nerves about it. so does that place seem safe and do they take money orders.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
i wanna say that i've heard of people on here order from them before with no ill results /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

regardless, i just ordered 2 Arc aaa's from them this morning

raggie33

*the raggedier*
kewl ty..i love the flash light just need a good place to get it from.only thing i dont like about the flash light is i hope its easy to hold onto its so small.id love something with there quality but like the size of a 2 aa light.bu im sure ill grow to love aaa.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
should be fast im in lagrange ga like 80 miles from em if i recall

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
For a 2AA with great build quality look no farther than a MiniM*g. Only problem is the beam (pitiful, yellow, splotchy).

A visit to Brightguys for an Opalec, the Sandwich Shoppe for a Madmax or badboy, or Inretec for a module fixes that little problem just FINE! I can personally vouch for Brightguy and The Sandwich Shoppe for a number of items, but have had no contact with Inretec...