• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD**Titanium "mule" flood head by Mirage_Man and DatiLED CREE XP-G R5 light engine

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD**Titanium "mule" flood head by Mirage_Man and DatiLED CREE XP-G R5 light engine

I just picked up a titanium McGizmo PD "mule" and figured I would offer my McClicky "E" series custom made head to someone else to enjoy. This is impossible to find without having a professional machinist like Brian (Mirage_Man) or Scott (TranquillityBase) custom make one for you. They were never offered in any wave by Don to compliment his titanium McClicky paks. Derek (DatiLED) made a custom single stage CREE XP-G R5 LED light engine driven at 750 mA with a GD driver board designed for a mule style flood head that I am offering as a complete package ready to screw on to any "E" series body. The head features a crenulated bezel and glow ring. This is the absolute perfect package to turn your titanium pak into a "mule" like the AMC package that McGizmo offered. This is a very rare opportunity to make a titanium lover's dream of owning a complete titanium "mule" style light come true! I am asking $215 shipped worldwide via USPS Priority shipping.

Run4JC's pic showing this head on a 123 McGizmo McClicky pak...the perfect set up!
IMG_2131.JPG

016xp.jpg

017vk.jpg

Old pictures hosted on a 2x123 Pak
100_0481.jpg

This is the current light engine compliments of DatiLED...the neat and tidy CREE XP-G R5 power house!

Last edited:

taewoopa

Enlightened
Re: Titanium "mule" flood head by Mirage_Man and DatiLED CREE XP-G R5 light engine

Hi, Karl.

This mule style head came from M.M ,right?

And,

Is this McClickie style or Mclux style head ?

And, it can bear 2 *RCR 123(3.7v) ? Or only 2 * Litium 123 ?

Thanks.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Titanium "mule" flood head by Mirage_Man and DatiLED CREE XP-G R5 light engine

:D This one was sold via PM. Thanks CPF! Taewoopa, I am sorry I didn't get back to you before I accepted the other offer to give you a chance to buy this little gem. We'll catch you next time around so thank you for your interest.

Latest posts