• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *All Sold* FS: Haiku XP-D, Sundrop, Mag 1D P7, Milky ML2, Mako

mglamb

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone,

My wife has just had oral surgery (not covered by insurance) so I'm forced to sell off a few more lights to raise funds. All lights listed were bought here in the last 6 months or so; the Haiku was bought new from Don. All prices are in US dollars; shipping outside of CONUS will be extra. Here goes:

1) *Sold* McGizmo Haiku XP-G, smooth (not bead blasted), very gently pocket carried, a couple of extremely light marks but no major scratches, dings or dents. Comes with AW RCR-123 cell. Asking $400.00 $380.00 including Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. PayPal fees included. *Sold*

2) *Sold* McGizmo Sundrop XR-U with Seoul High CRI emitter, purchased from run4jc, used only as a bedside light, excellent condition. Comes with AW RCR-123 Protected 750 mAh cell. Asking $350.00 including Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. PayPal fees included. *Sold*

3) *Sold* Mag 1D P7 DD, gunmetal gray, purchased from LightJunk, has never left my nightstand, excellent condition. Comes with AW IMR 26500 2300mAh cell. Asking $160.00 $150.00 $140.00 including Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. PayPal fees included. *Sold*

4) *Sold* Milky ML2, Seoul SSCP4 USWOH, Light orange peel reflector, SOB 1000, 43 ohm Tail Switch, purchased from coloradogps, has never left my nightstand, excellent condition. Comes with (2) AW RCR-123 Protected 750 mAh cells. Asking $150.00 including Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. PayPal fees included. *Sold*

5) *Sold* Muyshondt Mako, bead-blasted titanium, blue anodized, 5mm Cree, warm tint, purchased from pwatcher, has never left my nightstand, excellent condition. Comes with Energizer AAA primary cell. Asking $75.00 including Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. PayPal fees included. *Sold*

First post here with "I'll take it!" gets the light, followed by a PM with your email address so I can send you an invoice from PayPal. Thanks!

Marc

--

Here they are, in order listed from left to right:

g5dy3a

e0kb6x

kj2tsd

yfdcni

hzwwrq

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: FS: Haiku, Sundrop, Mag P7, Milky L2, Mako

congratulations to both buyer and seller - this is a great light! :twothumbs

Last edited:

mglamb

Newly Enlightened

dcaprilia - PM sent!

raban

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Mako ! :twothumbs

mglamb

Newly Enlightened

The Mako is *Sold* to raban! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hope your wife is recovering well from her surgery. My wife had to have oral surgery done a year or so ago. It's no picnic.

Congrats to both buyers! Excellent lights you guys picked up.

mglamb

Newly Enlightened

Hope your wife is recovering well from her surgery. My wife had to have oral surgery done a year or so ago. It's no picnic.

Congrats to both buyers! Excellent lights you guys picked up.

Thanks! She's doing much better today. She lost a filling at the end of last week and the tooth broke; it was removed yesterday. Once the infection has healed in a week or two, they will asses how much bone she has lost and install an implant. She will also get a few crowns at the same time. lovecpf

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Some nice lights, Mglamb, hope they go to good homes. More importantly, I like everyone else wish your wife an excellent recovery. If you ever feel the need to replace the Milky down the road, give me a holler.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks! She's doing much better today. She lost a filling at the end of last week and the tooth broke; it was removed yesterday. Once the infection has healed in a week or two, they will asses how much bone she has lost and install an implant. She will also get a few crowns at the same time. lovecpf

That's great! Glad to hear she's doing better! :twothumbs

If you weren't looking for cash I would probably be trying to work out a trade deal on that Haiku. :)

mglamb

Newly Enlightened

The Sundrop is *Sold* to Troy! lovecpf

PayPal received, light boxed, label printed, will ship tomorrow!

Last edited:

mglamb

Newly Enlightened

Marc, I just now noticed the link to run4jc's sale. So......it's not a McG LE. How does this Seoul LE compare to the McG Nichia?

This is the only one I've personally handled, but I believe it's a warmer tint. Beam is very even flood with just a thin outer ring from the lens. The three levels are well spaced, I usually use the lowest around the house. I think that run4jc has had both, he can probably give more insight.

Update: found some beam shots here - scroll down towards the bottom of the first post.

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Marc, I just now noticed the link to run4jc's sale. So......it's not a McG LE. How does this Seoul LE compare to the McG Nichia?

Troy - got this one from maxspeeds - the beam profile on it is virtually identical to the XRU (which makes sense), but as Marc said, it is a bit warmer. Very pleasing tint for sure. Wayne custom built this engine for Joel, and I could be wrong, but I think it is the only one in existence. (I'm sure I'll be corrected if that statement is incorrect.)

It's a good deal - I think Joel paid over $100 just for the light engine.

Great seller, lights and prices!