Eagletac P20C2 review for those with ADD

FlameOn

Enlightened
It came today. Button works great. Nice holster. Wow, this thing is bright. I'm happy.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you like it I don't think I ever seen anyone disappointed with the P20C2 MKII besides the smooth reflector issue.

They will probably stumble upon this thread anyway but you may want to post your thoughts in your "Eagletac vs. Eagletac" thread, it's always good to know when you suggest a light to someone that they like it when they get their hands on it.

So is it brighter than you imagined?

FlameOn

Enlightened
Oh yes...btw, I noticed the bezel screws off...I assume you can take it off with no ill effect to the head...it's a nice option for flying if you are worried some TSA putz will try and add it to his collection of OPS...:)

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problems when the bezel is off and also you can get a bit wider spill without it. I guess you also realize you can take the head apart and change the module (reflector and emitter) to whatever drop in Eagletac offers. I have the XP-E Q4 drops ins for my P20 and they are really nice.

FlameOn

Enlightened
thanks for the info...I'm not much of a DIY "techie" when it comes to lights (or most things) but I'll look into it....:)

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was also another little plastic thingie wrapped/taped up in the package. Unscrew the crenelated bezel and screw on that piece for a nice diffused beam. It also look less threatening!!

FlameOn

Enlightened
But I want my light to be threatening so no one tries to take my lunch money...:)

BTW, for police work, wouldn't the diffuser be less desirable?

FlameOn

Enlightened
Just checked the box...no diffuser but they did have a coupon for one with registration so I guess it will be here soon...:)