• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: McGizmo SunDrop XP head

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
This SunDrop XP head is a titanium morph of the Aleph McMule and sports a SOB333 buck converter as its light engine. The Nichia High CRI 083 LED and this converter can handle input voltage beyond 12 volts; which just extends the run time. The advantage of this light over the standard SunDrop is a regulated runtime of about 05:45 hours on two cells (primaries) YMMV. Don designed a custom sapphire lens to aid in condensing the flood beam of the Nichia and the intent is to get a drop of sunlight on the target when the target can't be viewed under the sun itself. I've run this head off one Li-ion 17670, two primaries and two Li-ion cells. If you have a 1x123 or 2x123 pack, this head comes in very handy if you need a high CRI light source. This was a user and has some surface scratches. This is priced to move at $150.00 which includes (USPS) shipping and PP fees.

No trades
CONUS only
First "I'll take it" followed by quick payment gets it
Thanks,
Frank

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Re: FS: McGizmo SunDrop XP head

What's the output on her? I'd like to see one of these in person and I sure don't need a body.

DANG, I need my sales thread to finish up!