Any good holsters for Ra Clickys?

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know there is the Kydex holster on the website, but I'm looking for something simpler and less costly. Preferrably a nylon holster with a clip. Being able to hold the light with the bezel down clip installed would be fantastic. Any ideas ?

nbp

Flashaholic
I had purchased this one from lighthound awhile back for another light about the same size as the clicky and only used it like twice. Now that I actually have a clicky I use a pocket clip, not the holster. The holster is nicely made, it just isn't right for me. If you like this one, send me a PM and it's yours. ;)

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmmm thanks for the offer, seriously, but its not quite what I'm looking for. I'll just keep an eye out for the right one. Thanks again!

nbp

Flashaholic
No problem, thought I'd offer. If you find one you like please post it as I'd be interested to see what you end up with.

BRO

Newly Enlightened
I ordered mine from Ripoff and it works great. It snaps on or off the belt without undoing my belt. It is very sturdy and functional, my RA is safe and secure while using this holster. I am looking right at it and it does not have the model number on it, but look at there website they have some nice selections.

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered mine from Ripoff and it works great. It snaps on or off the belt without undoing my belt. It is very sturdy and functional, my RA is safe and secure while using this holster. I am looking right at it and it does not have the model number on it, but look at there website they have some nice selections.

Which Ripoff model #? They have so many...

Thanks.

unclevit

Newly Enlightened
I know there is the Kydex holster on the website, but I'm looking for something simpler and less costly. Preferrably a nylon holster with a clip. Being able to hold the light with the bezel down clip installed would be fantastic. Any ideas ?

What I normally see is cheap chinese nylon holster that rips off after a short use :mecry:

Seen above item on ebay. Blackhawk flashlight holder. Anybody tried it yet ? How good is it for SF G2 tactical use ? Tks for input :D