• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB NeoFab Spartanian II

artec540

Enlightened
Has anyone got one of these in really good condition that they'll sell me?

Please answer by e-mail to [email protected]

Don't all speak at once, please!

Last edited:

artec540

Enlightened
Answers to Flip.

As you will now know, I am in the Midwest and have bought your Spartanian..... for which thank you.

Neo can be a bit of a pain to get hold of but I like his products. In particular, I really like the switching system he uses in both the Spartanian and the Legion. I find tailcap switches a pain in the tailcap!

Last edited:

flip

Enlightened
Artec540, I am sorry for selling you a defective Spartanian II. The light was new to me and I was not aware that there was a problem.

I have refunded your Paypal payment and I sent a payment to cover shipping, insurance and delivery confirmaton.

Can somebody here hook this guy up with a good Spartanian II?

autogiro

Enlightened
Artec540, I am sorry for selling you a defective Spartanian II. The light was new to me and I was not aware that there was a problem.

I have refunded your Paypal payment and I sent a payment to cover shipping, insurance and delivery confirmaton.

Can somebody here hook this guy up with a good Spartanian II?

Flip,
I don't know if any of them really worked as intended. I now have two and neither functions very well. The light and the levels are great but the twist ring is the problem. There was supposedly a fix available from Neo but it required replacing the body or something like that.
There are several threads that address this issue.
Auto

RocketTomato

Enlightened
Flip, it is very nice of you to offer a full refund for the light to artec. :thumbsup:

Artec, you might not have much luck finding a fully functioning light. There appears to be a problem with the Spartanian II control rings. There is a thread on the marketplace discussing this.

The control ring issues were fixed for the Legion II, which itself is a great light and one of my favorites.