My mods (may not be pretty but they're mine!)

reviewum

Enlightened
My mods (may not be pretty but they\'re mine!)

Hey Everyone!

I've been looking around and saw everyone's cool mods. I thought I'd post some of my own... (after looking at my monstrocities you'll feel much better about your own mods!)

My first few mods:
LED-Mods.jpg

My LED Testing Center:
b-testcenter.jpg

My addition of LED lights to my car:
gt-lights-bs-update-2.jpg

My website with my mods:
www.nifty-stuff.com

I'll talk to you soon... as I'm going to have a ton of questions! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: My mods (may not be pretty but they\'re mine!)

Hi revie.
Welcome to CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

why do you think they are not pretty? they are pretty, at least to my standard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I like that idea of led tester, pretty nifty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ah ya, a word of caution. Get a steel lock for your wallet.

jtice

Flashaholic

Welcome.

Looks good to me.
You seem very creative.
Keep up the good work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very cool. The little 9V and AA LED mods look almost alive, like bugs or worms.
Wilkey

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast

reviewum,

Welcome to CPF. Mods are all "pretty" since they reflect the person's interest of making something better, his refusal to accept the status quo, and it requires a certain amount of creativity. Hey you should see my first mod /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Keep up the good work.

CM

xrayzebra

Newly Enlightened

They all look pretty cool to me. I am pretty much a beginner at torch mods. I've mostly stuck to knife mods - adding abalone and mop to them. But, I am about ready to start building and modding lights. I am particularly interested in the 9V jobs I see here. Does anyone know of a simple 9V (or other battery) with Luxeon Star design that could be especially tiny using inexpensive or rechargable batteries? I am interested in a biggest bang for the size of the package design, hence the interest in the 9V design, where you could have a little light head that just snaps onto the battery's terminals and has no case for the battery, just a snap on arrangement. I would like to make it switched - not dependent on adding or removing the battery to turn it on and off.