• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS McGizmo Aluminum Mule, Cerakote EX10, Nitecore D20, D10 green trit piston, etc...

jslappa

Enlightened
I have a few items for sale tonight. Some are custom, some are not. Hopefully I won't get into trouble lumping them all together here. If so, I'll move the stock items over later.

First I'll take it, followed by PM and prompt payment can take these items. All prices include CONUS Priority shipping. Overseas buyers pay exact shipping, minus the $5 I have already factored into each light for CONUS shipping.

Thank you for looking.

1. SOLD 3-Level McGizmo Aluminum Mule, nickel plated. This is a user, and has quite a bit of nickel rubbed off. I was going to get it coated in Black Chrome, but that fell through. My Tri-V has replaced this light, so it gets no use now. She is a1 x 123 clicky light, and comes with a very nice leather molded case (belt clip style). $160 shipped.
SSC_1164.jpg

SSC_1163.jpg

SSC_1162.jpg

SSC_1161.jpg

SSC_1160.jpg

SSC_1159.jpg

2. SPF This is an old style D10 host, coated in Blue Titanium. Comes with glass lens, both Orings, and reflector. Just add your piston and light engine. $40 shipped.
SSC_1158.jpg

3. SOLD This is an old style EX10 host, coated in Desert Tan. Body only here. Just use your EX10 guts. $40 shipped.
SSC_1156.jpg

4. SOLD This is an old style D10 host, coated in Orange-Red. The shop I use discontinued this color after this light was coated. No innards, just host. Use your D10's guts. $40 shipped.
SSC_1155.jpg

5. This is a piston for the old style D10. (note where the Oring is on the piston) She has a 1.5 x 5.5 Green trit installed. Norland is not perfect, so buyer may want to redo. $30 shipped.
SSC_1157.jpg

6. SOLD Other than the Flat Dark Earth Cerakote, this EX10 is new. R2 and ramping, she comes with clip, box and paperwork. $70 shipped.
SSC_1152.jpg

7. SOLD Like new Surefire A2-HA-BL. Just received this light last week, and like my red better. Paid $90, will sell and ship for $75. Comes with all paperwork, lanyard, etc.
SSC_1165.jpg

8. Like new Nitecore D20. Comes with clip, box, paperwork, hex key and spare screws. No wear that I can see. $60 shipped.
SSC_1153.jpg

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice stuff you've got for sale! :thumbsup: Should go quickly.

Edit: What are the details on the LE of the Mule?

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
I'll take this one!

7. Like new Surefire A2-HA-BL. Just received this light last week, and like my red better. Paid $90, will sell and ship for $75. Comes with all paperwork, lanyard, etc.

raban

Newly Enlightened
I will take the McGizmo Aluminum Mule !

Edt: pp sent. Thanks!

Last edited:

taewoopa

Enlightened
I'll take this one.
6. Other than the Flat Dark Earth Cerakote, this EX10 is new. R2 and ramping, she comes with clip, box and paperwork. $70 shipped.

PM inbound.

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take 3 and 4, desert tan EX10 body and orange-red D10 body. Two more ugly black bodies to be replaced! :cool:

:paypal:

PM for details on shipping is coming... :wave:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tempted to buy that Ti Blue D10 host, but I don't know where I would be able to get an LE from. Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks!

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tempted to buy that Ti Blue D10 host, but I don't know where I would be able to get an LE from. Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks!

You have to buy a complete light, prefferably on CPFMP. Light engines are very difficult to get, I seeked a little half a year ago for the Kuku427 lights, but saw none...

If you're lucky, someone has a user, junk outside, but a precious like new light engine inside!

DRHP

Newly Enlightened
I'll take #2 the D10 Blue Titanium host. I'll PM for PayPal info.