Quick Advice: Fenix TK30 or Olight M30?

Pneumothorax

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the quick post. Im going camping next weekend and need to order something quickly. Ive heard good things about these two and they are in the 600-700 lumen range. Any quick input on either of these? Any others that I should consider in that price range? Sorry for the hurried question. I dont have time for my usual (and fun) fact search - and I havent been here for quite a while!

Thanks in advance and again sorry for the last minute question on my part.

ivorykid

Newly Enlightened
I can't offer anything on the M30, but I do like the performance of my TK30. It offers a good compromise between flood and throw that I like for camping and walking around at night. Changing modes is a little annoying... but very easy. It is also super lightweight--a definite plus for the camper.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix TK 45 has 745. Lumens and is much easier to switch modes than the TK30 and TK40. I'm sure olight makes a good light,
But I don't own one and can't say for sure the difference. I know and like Fenix, and I think you'd be happy with one or four :twothumbs

Pneumothorax

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys. Placed my order tonite and will get it before I go. I thought about the TK45, but there is something about a whole bunch of AA batteries that I dont like. Plus, I like the thin barrel profile of the TK30. Much appreciated. Im not usually lazy on my research, but have been super busy at work and needed to get an order in fast.

Am truly excited to get a 'big' light since I only have small ones now.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have not tried Olight M30 but like my Fenix TK30. I only use it with 100 and 630 lumens modes, who are easy changeable by turning the head. For lower modes I have other flashlights.

Regards, Patric