New Arrival ... Oveready C2

weklund

Enlightened
This unit showed up in my mail box this morning. The boys over at "Oveready" have done it again. Custom Surefire C2 in "Oveready White" with custom Z44 HA Black bezel w/ smooth SS Bezel ring Black and Z41 custom HA Black tail cap with McClicky Black hardpress switch. This is my dream C2 come true and the perfect host for my Triple XPG V3 cranking out 1100 lumens. Needless to say I am very pleased with this new piece of gear. This is my first light with the ceramic Cerakote finish and I like it. Nice matt finish and very durable. My next one will be an Orange C3. Kudos to Tom and Dan for their outstanding work and I highly recommend you try out any of their goods. Many Thanks ... :devil:

OC21.jpg

OC22.jpg

OC23.jpg

OC24.jpg

OC25.jpg

OC26.jpg

OC27.jpg

Last edited:

weklund

Enlightened
Very nice looking Weklund! :twothumbs

I agree completely. This is a very appealing and versital light. I will take it with me in a few weeks as I am flying down to Gonzaga Bay in Baja Mexico on the Sea of Cortez. Where I stay is right on the beach and very rural. 90 nautical miles south of San Philipe. When there is a moonless night it is a very dark and scary place. The area rates a 1.5 on the Bortel Dark-Sky Scale. I will take my Malkoff MD3 as well and will take some comparison beam shots vs the Oveready V3. I am very tickled with this new tool. Every Boy and Girl should have one.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Though I preffer the Cerakote in complete color, it looks very aggressive this way and it would have been my favorite setup for the M2-50... :devil:

I got the yellow/black G2, which is highly nice as well, unfortunately, you are limited in your dropin choice, Nitrolon and heat don't really match :

G2-FL.jpg

kito109654

Newly Enlightened
Very nice looking! I'd love to see some comparison done between that triple and other common drop ins / lights.

ARA

Enlightened
Wow that looks very classy indeed. Congrats you made a great choice

vudoo

Enlightened
The OverReady lights are awesome. So many different colours and options available not to mention bored for a 18650. When the funds are available I am looking at getting a full white C2 Centurion and an orange 6P.

weklund

Enlightened
Wow thats hot! I love the black and white together... Looks like a light Stormroopers would carry!

Hey Captain
You're right it does have a "Star Wars" look going on. All I need is a 3 foot long red diffuser to complete this saber. Looks like you have a slot open for an "Oveready" in your light lineup between Nitecore and Ra. Very impressive collection ...

Last edited:

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Hey Captain
Looks like you have a slot open for an "Oveready" in your light lineup between Nitecore and Ra. Very impressive collection ...

Thanks!

Man, especially after seeing yours, I am *this* close to copying your exact setup here. That thing is bada$$

Jealousy sucks :scowl:

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
hahah oh man, someones trying to tell me something...

I just went to oveready with an itchy trigger finger and the only thing that stopped my purchase was the WHITE IS OUT OF STOCK!