• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) 2005 CPF Special (PEAK Led Solutions)

pwatcher

Enlightened
I'm offering a special and limited edition light that some newer members of CPF have probably never heard of, but a detailed description can be found here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/99955

My sales thread is for just the light and a CR123 battery.
**Update** I'm now going to additionally include a li-ion rechargeable battery!

The light is in incredibly good condition. The only imperfections I can see are a barely noticeable scratch on the aluminum bezel ring that holds the window in place, and a tiny scratch on the reflector that doesn't affect the beam. I was not able to successfully capture either on photographs.

Asking $55. (Sold to taewoopa - thank you!)

4844356831_9437d83481.jpg
4844356729_a2edc9fee7.jpg

4844356655_df0ee13f82.jpg

The first, unconditional "I'll Take It" posted in this sales thread will have precedence over any pm's. I prefer to ship this to a U.S. or Canada address, but will consider other international offers if there's no interest on this continent.

Price includes U.S. shipping and applicable paypal fees. Additional charge will apply for postage for non-U.S. buyers.

I'll take USPS M.O. or personal checks (from well-established members) if buyer prefers not to use paypal.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 2005 CPF SPECIAL (PEAK LED SOLUTIONS)

Beautiful light Paul. That link didn't work for me however.

pwatcher

Enlightened

I'll take it , if you don't mind.
Will send PM..
Hello JJ - I replied to your PM with paypal addy and shipping amount to add. Light is yours if you agree to $65 for the light, including shipping by Priority International Small Box Flat Rate..

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened
Re: (SPF) 2005 CPF Special (PEAK Led Solutions)

One of the most distinctive CPF Limited Editions. Beautiful workmanship and great color. Buy of the day IMO.

taewoopa

Enlightened

Hello JJ - I replied to your PM with paypal addy and shipping amount to add. Light is yours if you agree to $65 for the light, including shipping by Priority International Small Box Flat Rate..

Thanks for your business . And, I celebrate our first transaction with you. :wave:

taewoopa

Enlightened
Re: (SPF) 2005 CPF Special (PEAK Led Solutions)

One of the most distinctive CPF Limited Editions. Beautiful workmanship and great color. Buy of the day IMO.

You make me clearly for my ignorance about special item.
Thanks a bunch. :)