• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold- Thanks CPF!!!DEALS... FS: McLux, PF, Milky...

scout24

Flashaholic
Time to make some room and pass a deal or two along to fellow CPF'ers.
First up, a McLux TK, clip number 239, some wear from past carry, but nice shape. Smooth beam, single level, Kroll clicky. $130.00 SOLD

PF Tasklight II, Seoul P4, Khatod reflector, Mini Flupic twisty with three levels, one is user settable. takes a CR2. Minty. $110.00 SOLD

Ti Erin 27mm head, 98% condition, currently housing a GDUP Seoul 3 level LE from the shoppe, works great with a Ti McClicky pack, 123 or 2xAA. WAY below replacement cost... $240.00 SOLD

Milky Seoulmator head, Seoul P4 USWOH IMS20 UCL, Glowring, diffuser tape, Acorn 1.0 C-Thom Firmware 1xRCR or 2 primaries Has 2 or 3 level UI, with mizer or full power modes. $115.00 SOLD

Milky Creemator Noir head- Cree XR-E TIR Acorn 1.3 Califon Firmware, 1x Li-Ion or 2 primaries. Throws like mad! $125.00 SOLD

Luce de Notte- Small, Al., blue 11mm trit sphere, domed top. $140.00 SOLD

Luce de Notte- Small, Al., green 11mm trit sphere, flat top. $140.00 SOLD

All prices include priority Mail shipping with DC, I will eat PP fees. CONUS ONLY FOR NOW PLEASE... I am not responsible for items once the Post Office has them. First "I'll take it" in this thread takes priority over all other forms of communication. Thank you for looking!!!

P1010218.jpg

P1010217.jpg

Last edited:

dcaprilia

Enlightened
Re: DEALS... FS: McLux, PF, Milky...

Ill take seoulmator milky, mclux tk, task light and small blue luce.

Paypal sent

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh man. I was going to do the same thing dcaprilia!

Edit: I'll take the small green Luce!

scout24

Flashaholic

Thanks folks! PM's inbound with PP info, Ti Erin head still for sale... WOW

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: DEALS... FS: McLIllux, PF, Milky...

:paypal: for the green luce! Thanks Greg!

Question: Do all task lights come with a mini flu pic driver?

taewoopa

Enlightened
Re: DEALS... FS: McLIllux, PF, Milky...

Wow .. So fast ! What a speed. :)

While on my way to my clinic ,all gone !

scout24

Flashaholic

ninemm- I will read PF's sales and info thread, but I believe they do. If not, I'll PM you. Thanks for the Paypal! The Ti Erin head adds some versatility to the Ti McClicky pack that so many already have. Own a Sundrop, or Haiku? LE's are easy to swap, throwy with nice spill...:grin2: Any takers???

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

:paypal: For the Creemator head. Looks like I am getting this head back because I sold it to Scout24 a while back....... lol

Thanks!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

ninemm- I will read PF's sales and info thread, but I believe they do. If not, I'll PM you. Thanks for the Paypal! The Ti Erin head adds some versatility to the Ti McClicky pack that so many already have. Own a Sundrop, or Haiku? LE's are easy to swap, throwy with nice spill...:grin2: Any takers???

Thanks Scout! :thumbsup:

:paypal: For the Creemator head. Looks like I am getting this head back because I sold it to Scout24 a while back....... lol

Thanks!

lol! Glad I didn't take it. Now it can go back home. :)

scout24

Flashaholic

Gunsmoke- Thank you! Sing it with me now... "It's a small world after all..." :crackup::grouphug: I appreciate the help moving these, folks. time to trend more to EDC and not have them all cooped up in the safe... For now, at least... Derrick, got your Paypal, Thank you,PM sent. Steve- yes, all of the Tasklights were Mini Flupic as per the sales thread I saw.

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gunsmoke- Thank you! Sing it with me now... "It's a small world after all..." :crackup::grouphug: I appreciate the help moving these, folks. time to trend more to EDC and not have them all cooped up in the safe... For now, at least... Derrick, got your Paypal, Thank you,PM sent. Steve- yes, all of the Tasklights were Mini Flupic as per the sales thread I saw.

No fair Scout. :mad: I was supposed to be trending towards edc too and then you tempt me with a deal on a beautiful Luce and my resolve crumbles. :p Thanks a lot!

Shooting you a pm. :)

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

I can't tell you how pumped I am to get this back. The moment I listed it I knew that I would regret it! Live and learnlovecpf

RocketTomato

Enlightened

Scout, I will take the Erin head as per PM. PP incoming.