• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*: 4sevens Ti Preon 2: Beadblasted & bronze anodized

alphazeta

Enlightened
(I've moved this from CPFMP)

Hi there,

I've decided to let go of my last titanium preon. I had intended this one to be a keeper but lost interest after all the tinkering was completed.

The body had been sent out for a professional glass beadblasting to allow for more grip. Unlike it's stock form, you can now safely perform finger twirls with this light :whistle:
A satin finish had applied to the head & tail while the light has been anodized to a gold/bronze shade.

Although tint is subjective, the cool white XPG R5 in this preon is certainly NOT :green: & IMO is pleasant. I would classify it as a lottery winner.

Box & all original accessories included.

tipreon2bbbronzed001aco.jpg

Sale price is $70 shipped via usps priority mail w/ dc within the US

I accept payments in the form of paypal & money orders.

International buyers: I will consider (established) International buyers @ +actual additional cost of USPS INT'L Priority Mail.

NOTE: for ALL Paypal purchases shipping to NON-CONFIRMED shipping addresses, I will require these payments to be made via the PAYPAL money owed option on the personal tab. I will make no exceptions to this clause.

First
takeit.gif
followed by a prompt
paypal.gif
gets it.

Thanks for looking,
AZ

Last edited:

Astroboy

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: 4sevens Ti Preon 2: Beadblasted & bronze anodized

If its available, I will be happy to take that off you hands. I have a pay-pal account just not certain how to direct payment to you. If you could provide that info please.

Thanks

alphazeta

Enlightened

If its available, I will be happy to take that off you hands. I have a pay-pal account just not certain how to direct payment to you. If you could provide that info please.

Thanks

Hi there,
Yep, it's still available & is yours if you want it.
I see that you haven't met the quote for # of posts for PMs to work yet. Send me an email at xxxxx

Thanks,
AZ

BTW - :welcome:

Last edited:

Astroboy

Newly Enlightened

Done, thanks again. I sent an xtra $10 for shipping to Canada.
Thanks