• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Consolidated custom pocketclip sales- Titanium clips for Ra Clicky and others

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Hey guys, I've decided to consolidate all my pocketclip sales into one thread. Nothing has changed, all clips are $30, Ti screws for the Ra's are $7.50/pair, shipping is $5 domestic/$10 int'l. They're still done in 6AL4V titanium and can be custom bent to your specs.

I can still anodize any of the clips and any Ti you have, just contact me and we'll workout pricing based on complexity. If you need inspiration check out my feeler thread in my sig.

Here's what's available:

Standard Ra Clicky and Titanium Ra clicky in bezel up, bezel down or bezel up/down

6ea4b3fd.jpg

Important Note: There are two different spacings for the clip mounting screws depending on when you bought your Ra Clicky. Hopefully the pics below should make it easy for you to tell which you have, it is important you let me know which spacing you have when you order for your clip to fit.

Slightly less than 90 degrees (original spacing)
bb183985.jpg

More than 100 degrees (Titanium and later editions spacing)
70a97e1a.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Novatac- Can be installed bezel up or down

Novatacbu.jpg

Novatacbd.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Surefire E series/ Aleph- can be had in short or long and includes lanyard loop. Installs between the tailcap and body, includes copper shim that is needed on some lights to maintain contact between switch and body.
IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0062-1.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Retired designs- I currently have no stock in these but if there was enough interest I could get a run done

HDS Lanyard attachments
lanyardclips_229-s.jpg

HDS Clips

IMG_0228.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to purchase a clip just email me your order at thehomerjaysimpson @ gmail.com and I'll get back to you with a total and paypal address.Thanks again to CPF for being such a great family.

~Chip

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey Chip! I for one would love to get one of those lanyard attachments. I missed out on one that came up for sale second hand awhile ago and have been looking for one ever since.

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Chip,

I would like to get one bezel down, deep (DEEP:) ) pocketclip for a regular Ra Clicky please.

thanks,
please pm info

emo-fingers-crossed.gif

Last edited:

seahunt

Enlightened
Hello!
Good to see you back!
For Ra clicky:
I'd like two, bezel down, deep thro...sorry,pocket.

Please send PP info and total for 78228.
Regards, Chuck Hunt
:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Last edited:

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
hey Chip! I for one would love to get one of those lanyard attachments. I missed out on one that came up for sale second hand awhile ago and have been looking for one ever since.

We'll see how much interest there is, there's always hope. I've also been contemplating runs of those for the Ra Clickies;)

pm's sent.

~Chip

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Glad to see you're back! I am in for a Surefire E series/ Aleph long clip. PP ready please PM with address and I'll send funds.

Flyhigh

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for making these again. I just ordered two bezel up/down in addition to the two I got from the last run and I only have two HDS lights, thats how good they are!

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure that I will be buying more lights from Henry when he upgrades the emitters and I want to be ready. Chips clips really enhance Henrys design.

Cheers

K

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
Clip received!

Now I have 2 great clips but only one Ra/HDS:thinking:. I guess I'll be ordering another light soon:D.

MrBadExample

Newly Enlightened
Can you have these coated in black AlTiN to match the bezels HDS has? If so, at what cost?

Finally, I'm on the fence among the options, leaning towards bezel down but can't decide between just down or up/down version, do you have a pic of these two side by side for comparison?

Thanks

Mtnbiker_x

Newly Enlightened
Email sent with my clip requests, please PM or email me your PayPal info.

Thanks,
T

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Update- so I wound up going to the emergency room last Monday with severe abdominal pain. Long and short of it is I wound up undergoing emergency surgery and just got out of the hospital yesterday evening. I'm doing ok now, just feel like I got run over by a truck. I'll be getting back to everybody shortly, I'm just not moving at the speed I'm used to right now.

~Chip

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update- so I wound up going to the emergency room last Monday with severe abdominal pain. Long and short of it is I wound up undergoing emergency surgery and just got out of the hospital yesterday evening. I'm doing ok now, just feel like I got run over by a truck. I'll be getting back to everybody shortly, I'm just not moving at the speed I'm used to right now.

~Chip

:eek: Hope your recovery goes smoothly and quickly Chip!