• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo titanium "TREASURES" up for grabs! ***WITHDRAWN***

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
First up is my very own custom lego of some of the best matches I could configure. This light features a McGizmo 2x123 McClicky pak powered by 17670 rechargeable cells. The head is an aleph one replica machined out of titanium by erin0919. The best part of this build is the light engine which was donated from Don's Makai head I recently purchased. I have owned many lights and this is probably the most useful one I have found yet! ***WITHDRAWN***

Next up is a beautiful custom stonewashed McGizmo S27 PD-S. This one was custom finished in Italy by Delghi and given the Dark Zero spa treatment to boost the high mode. This is a gorgeous light but I don't care for the piston drive system so many of you have come to know and love. This is a very rare find and I hope the new owner appreciates all the work that went into this magnificent piece. ***SOLD***

IMG_1012.JPG

Last edited:

dcaprilia

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo titanium "TREASURES" up for grabs!

Hi Karl,

Ill take the 27.

Paypal sent.

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened

I'd love to have the 2 x 123 McClicky Pak if someone else takes the Erin head!

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm interested in the Erin head with Makai emitter depending on price if Karl wants to split it up.

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

:poof: I recouped what I needed so I am going to withdraw the aleph clone package for now. It really is way too cool and these parts are too hard to replicate easily. this is really the best set up i have found for a useful and pretty flashlight that fits the hand perfectly. I blows away all the Haikus I have had and the light is more focused than the Makai. Maybe later???? :thinking: I hate seller's remorse! :mecry:

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened
That S27 is amazing! Hate that I missed the oppertunity congrats to the buyer.

Karl you have excellent taste

easilyled

Flashaholic
Its only from this Sales Thread that I've realized that the Makai L.Es are Aleph/E-series compatible. That's very useful to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.