CPF, a decade after!

don.gwapo

Enlightened
Happy birthday cpf. It's been a decade now since you went online.

You 've given us a lot of useful information to our life for the past decade and still learning with the new.

Thank you for making our life brighter and brighter everyday even though our wallet is getting lighter. :broke::D.

Thanks to founder DavidW for making this happen. :thumbsup:.

You have our continued support for years and years to come.

Once again happy 10th birthday cpf. :party:

Darell

Flashaholic
David hasn't been around for quite some time. First and last time I ever met him was at Shot Show 2004. It wasn't long after that he disappeared.

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Man how some things have changed. In the 7 years I have been here I am still amazed at how far lights in general have progressed. When I first joined I remember many nights reading on how to modify the Solitaire to an LED and everyone thinking this was a great mod. Of course back then it was neat however today the AAA 5mm LEDs are everywhere and the AAA luxeons are almost as common.

I also remember the ARC-LS was second to none back then and today we have hundreds of single 123 lights that are very good performers. The customs have also advanced quickly and as much as I enjoyed being a flashaholic back then todays CPF is a virtual playground that never grows old.

The membership has grown quickly and while there are many places to get our flashlight fix CPF is still in my opinion the go to place for fun with lights. Even today I can read for hours and never fail to learn something new with each visit....or find something else I want to buy. Amazing place we have here to say the least.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
:party:
BSS.gif

My only regret is missing the first seven years. :mecry:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
It's been a fun run. My many thanks to all that make CPF happen. I still recall thinking how cool it was to find folks actually more into flashlights than me.

Here's to ten more years. :twothumbs

Geoff

m3flies

Banned
I've only been here for one month. My first light was a Fenix PD30 R2 which completely blew my mind as to how much output a flashlight can have. Can't imagine the changes the long term members have seen. Anyways. Happy Birthday CPF!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
In the next ten, I hope to have more titanium lights . . . And to get to know more cool (or warm-tinted ;)) folks on these boards.

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
10 years - sigh. I still have an Arc-ls in my jump bag - pea green tint and all - it's a backup, and hey, it works

jeeves

Newly Enlightened
Cheers to a fantastic place to spend ones time.

A very sincere Thank you to CPF and all those who make this place what it is.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
This forum is like a good wine, the older the better, I am glad I joined since almost the beginning.