won the ls lotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

1581zebra

Newly Enlightened
i ordered my first ls the other day...a second.(couldnt stand the wait for the ls4 any longer) got an lsh-s. i cant believe this isnt a lsh-p 1st. barely a blemesh in the ha, and the beam is the best of my 1 watts (4). a beautiful white with the slightest bit of blue in the outer corona. i feel almost like i cheated peter. thanks peter! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter's just waaay too picky with what he rejects. I told him that many times but he won't listen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Guess we all win.

CM

paulr

Flashaholic
I think LS production has gotten a lot more consistent in recent months. Remember when Q bins were unobtanium? Now they're nothing special, you can get R2H's from dat2zip's shoppe, and Lambda even got an S4K from somewhere.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
[ QUOTE ]
CM said:
Peter's just waaay too picky with what he rejects. I told him that many times but he won't listen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Guess we all win. CM

[/ QUOTE ]
---------------------
Yeah, but what's that tell you about the quality of a "1st"?! They are PRIME!

newg

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
CM said:
Peter's just waaay too picky with what he rejects. I told him that many times but he won't listen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Guess we all win.

CM

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconds inlclude customer returns, don't they? Maybe it isn't Peter who is way too picky?

1581zebra

Newly Enlightened
Okay- I've had my new ls since exactly 7:30 last night and the dog has already eaten it. I guess it's irresistable to everyone. Actually, it's my sister in-laws dog, and I can't be too angry with him... he is just a pup. I just hate he's eating all my stuff while they are in Vegas for the week.
I know Peter will replace the Kroll clickies if they fail, but can i just buy a few from him to have on hand? I hardly think Peter himself ate my clickie while i was sleeping last night... he probably has a thousand or so in Mesa, so why would he come eat mine? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow...make sure you wash it properly after it gets...purged /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
zebra,
You can buy the Kroll switches and the switch boots from Wayne (dat2zip) From what I remember, the switch is $4.50 and the replacement rubber boot is a buck.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
1581zebra
Yes the Kroll at The Sandwich Shoppe is the same one that is
on your ARC LSH-S. Get the one for $4.50. The one that is
$14.50 is to mod. Surefires with classic tail cap, the ones
that don't have LOTC, G2 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.