• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Modding service for Surefire L1

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a 4 flats I would like modded with an updated emitter and reflector, please PM me if you are willing and able.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
What direction are you thinking of going with this L1. Maybe the mod gys will better be able to help and PM you if they know what you want.

EX:
Old 4 side L1 body can be made to fit AW 17500, AW CR123, AW 17670 ect.. What do you like?

Keep the XRE-R2 Optic or go reflector?

Put SST-50, MC-E, K2, P7, SST-90, ect.

Then there is the heatsink issue. Are you wanting to keep the stock heatsink? If not then you can ask for someone with those skills too.

Good luck and post some pics when you get it finalized:twothumbs

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
What direction are you thinking of going with this L1. Maybe the mod gys will better be able to help and PM you if they know what you want.

EX:
Old 4 side L1 body can be made to fit AW 17500, AW CR123, AW 17670 ect.. What do you like?

Keep the XRE-R2 Optic or go reflector?

Put SST-50, MC-E, K2, P7, SST-90, ect.

Then there is the heatsink issue. Are you wanting to keep the stock heatsink? If not then you can ask for someone with those skills too.

Good luck and post some pics when you get it finalized:twothumbs

Just looking for a simple emitter swap and reflector addition, can's stand the stock optic and tint.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, I was thinking of modding my Four flats L1. But as someone else said, they are hard to open. What kind of emitter were you thinking? I might go with either a Lux K2 or a Cree XPG.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, I was thinking of modding my Four flats L1. But as someone else said, they are hard to open. What kind of emitter were you thinking? I might go with either a Lux K2 or a Cree XPG.

Those are my choices as well, I really like the beam of a K2 TFFC. I have yet to experience an XP-G, but I have a warm one on the way this week. I was thinking of having that one put into my old HDS, but I am undecided at this point.