• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: McGizmo Haiku

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Found a Haiku! lovecpf

Hey CPF!

So, my patience (and ability to not spend) has run dry. :laughing: I've got $350 allotted for the purchase of a Haiku. Either XPG or XRE version would be fine. Let me know via PM or in this thread what you have available. Thanks guys!

Cheers!
Steve

*No guarantee can be made that this won't be sold at a later date for some other light emitting object. If you prefer I can give you first refusal on buyback.

I just waved goodbye to my loaner Haiku XP-G today. :wave: Now I'm feeling a bit incomplete. :sigh: I'd love to take a pre-loved Haiku off your hands. By pre-loved I mean a user with battle scars etc. As long as it still functions 100% and has a decent tint I'd be interested. I'd prefer XP-G but would entertain offers on XR-E versions too. Like new Haiku's seem to go for $375 to $400 so I'm looking for one priced below that threshold.

Quick and dirty haiku:

Sell me your Haiku
It needn't appear like new
Make my dream come true

:shakehead :laughing:

Cheers!
-Steve

PS. Dan this is all your fault. ;)

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Well Loved Haiku

Steve, I hope you find one soon so we can do a happy dance!

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

Looks I'm going to have to wait to post my WTB lol Good luck Steve and bump for a good guy

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

:eek:

Somebody help our buddy Steve find that well loved Haiku!! Plus, I want video of Lisa and Steve doing the happy dance!!

:twothumbs

Thanks for the bump Dan. This might be my last light before I buckle down and save for that 007. :thumbsup: Oh, and no dancing (of mine) will be posting on the interwebs! :p

Looks I'm going to have to wait to post my WTB lol Good luck Steve and bump for a good guy

Thanks for the endorsement Greg! Good luck on your wtb when you post one!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Forget the Haiku. You've got more important things to be saving for. :naughty: :poke:

:nana: True, but I can't help myself. I <3 McGizmo's.

Hey. I dont have a Haiku.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?p=2528593#post2528593

But just saying...

Click the link.

:naughty:

Thanks for the heads up. Just sold Karl a light earlier tonight. I'm looking for a more used Haiku than his. Preferably not BB (not that I'd mind).

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

:(

So someone who is looking for a fair price need not apply?

:oops:

Never hurts to PM with your offer.

But, I'm trying to save for a 007 so I'd like to keep costs down. Hoping someone with a slightly beat up example or is just feeling particularly generous will happen along. ;)

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Never hurts to PM with your offer.

But, I'm trying to save for a 007 so I'd like to keep costs down. Hoping someone with a slightly beat up example or is just feeling particularly generous will happen along. ;)

Well good luck and maybe you might feel generous someday too...

lovecpf