Another new guy

CH3NO2

Newly Enlightened
My GF has said for years that I had a Flashlight fetish........ Now I found you guys. :wave:

I think my addiction has just taken a turn for the worse.

it appears i'm just an amateur here, I only have 4 surefires in my collection, but now I find there are many more manufacturers and mods

This could get expensive.

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, CH3NO2. Looks like you're well on your way. Glad you decided to join us. Yes, it could get expensive.

Geoff

Foxfyre

Newly Enlightened
Hi Nitromethane,

Just save up,read, read, read plan ahead, and it won't be too expensive...

unless you lose all self control and surrender your very soul to the photons. :eek:oo: :duh2: :green:

Glad to have you here; enjoy the ride.

:welcome:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
foxfyre,

I surrendered to the photons and haven't looked back since! :nana:

welcome nitro!

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome Nitro...4 Surefires...you're off to a good start...I wouldn't call it an "Addiction" yet...it's not an addiction until you have more than 10...I have 30 Surefires and have been here for 3 years...like others said, take yer time and research before ya buy...that'll save ya some money.

red02

Enlightened
Hi, CH3NO2 thats a methane right?

the first step is admit that you have a problem.

*stands up*
Hi, my name is red02. I'm a flashaholic also. 2 Surefires and in recovery...

oogly

Newly Enlightened
Hi I'm new too, found this site when doing research about my first Surefire purchase. :twothumbs

qandeel

Newly Enlightened
:welcome:

Be very careful here. This place is no cure for flashlights fetish. Actually it just makes it worse and adds to it what I call lumens fetish :ohgeez::banghead::hairpull::broke:

:grouphug:

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
4 surefires before knowing about CPF???

your in a heap of trouble, turn around and run for the hills! if you stick around your fetish will become a full blown addiction.:crazy:

welcome to the club!:twothumbs

The Hawk

Enlightened
Welcome aboard. I thought I had a lot of flashlights too, until I found CPF. I am not worthy compared to some of the folks on here. It is a great place for info for sure. I have learned much and have only scratched the surface. I appreciate the sharing of info on here. It sounds like you are doing fine. Keep up the good work and have fun!

m3flies

Banned
:welcome:Any questions you have about lights will be answered here. Check out Carrots' "How to get the most out of CPF."