Olight M20S actual output and other questions

cruzmisl

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,
I lost my 6P with Malkoff M60:sigh: and need a replacement light. While looking around I saw the Olight M20S. The specs look good at 320lumens but I'm not sure how that compares with the M60. Do they measure them the same? Any opinions on this light and Cree XP-G R5? What differences if any will I notice?
Thanks!
J.

ps249

Newly Enlightened
My next torch is going to be the M20S R5/ I have done extensive research online and figured that this light is the best bang for the buck. Can be got at Amazon for $80. The run time at maximum 320 lumes is 4 hours on a single 18650.

ksu499

Newly Enlightened
My next torch is going to be the M20S R5/ I have done extensive research online and figured that this light is the best bang for the buck. Can be got at Amazon for $80. The run time at maximum 320 lumes is 4 hours on a single 18650.

If you haven't ordered from Amazon, the price between yesterday and today has dropped from $80 to $77. I just ordered one to team with my M20 R2, which I really like.

gatorgrabber

Newly Enlightened
I've owned a M20S R5 Black Warrior for the last two months and have been quite pleased with the performance. While I can't comment on the light's actual output, I can say that it has really gotten the job done for me. I'm a person who really depends on his equipment (wildlife biologist), so the selection of a new unit didn't come lightly. BTW, Amazon and Ebay both have these lights for around $70 at this time.

shortstack

Enlightened
I have the Olight M20S xpg- r5 (320 otf rated) and the ET T20C2 MKII xp-g S2 (375lumens out the front). I can tell no difference in the brightness. The M60 is rated at 260 out the front, so essentially its not quite as bright but the runtime would be better due to it's not driven as hard.