• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Surefire Titan T1A w/high CRI

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking for a high CRI moded Surefire Titan T1A. I know there were a couple on here not to long ago that I missed out on. If you have one of these Defab modded beauties that you are willing to part with please let me know.

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Surefire Titan w/high CRI

I am looking for a high CRI moded Surefire Titan. I know there were a couple on here not to long ago that I missed out on. If you have one of these Defab modded beauties that you are willing to part with please let me know.

Titan only, or T1A also?

SFfanman

Enlightened
I wish you luck with your search. :party: I had in my possession that which you seek a bunch of months ago and it has an excellent warm tint. I miss it so much sometimes I just might send a pm to Dafab once the funds are available to upgrade my stock T1a I own now. Not sure if he took a break from modding or is still doing them, but you could always pm him and he might have one already modded for you at a decent price. Its worth a shot. :thumbsup:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish you luck with your search. :party: I had in my possession that which you seek a bunch of months ago and it has an excellent warm tint. I miss it so much sometimes I just might send a pm to Dafab once the funds are available to upgrade my stock T1a I own now. Not sure if he took a break from modding or is still doing them, but you could always pm him and he might have one already modded for you at a decent price. Its worth a shot. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice and I may just have to do that if I can't find one that has already been modified.

1wrx7

Enlightened
Thanks for the advice and I may just have to do that if I can't find one that has already been modified.

If you decide to go this route I know Dafabricata is still doing mods. He's on a well deserved vacation right now, but I'm sure he can help you if needed. I watched him do a T1A mod once, and while I knew it was complicated I was still surprised at how much went into it:sweat:The end result was a completely different light... and I mean that in a very good way.

I had to post this because since I bought your 007 last year it has been my EDC, and has also been modded by DaFabricata. I wanted you to know it has a little more wear on it, but is very well taken care of. Cherished is probally a more fitting term. Good luck with your search Senna:thumbsup: