• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Green Aluminum Luce de Notte *Now $105*

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD to jsmitty

Hey CPF!

Rules: First to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread and follows that up with prompt paypal has dibs.

Payment: Paypal only
mail.png

Shipping: USPS First class w/delivery confirmation included CONUS Only

Item: Selling an Aluminum Luce de Notte, grooved, flat top, green 11mm trit. I don't have any pics of my own, but below is the link to the sales thread I purchased it from. I love tritium and it was fun to have sitting on my night stand but I'm trying to be more practical in my flashlight related purchases these days. (Thanks Scout24 for letting me have the chance to hold one of these beauties!)

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/285514

Price: $140 NOW ONLY $105 shipped!

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Green Aluminum Luce de Notte

Ohhhh, I so want this...regretted selling my former one, but must resist.
Best to you with your sale Steve! :wave:

Lisa

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ohhhh, I so want this...regretted selling my former one, but must resist.
Best to you with your sale Steve! :wave:

Lisa

Thanks Lisa! I couldn't resist when Scout24 listed it for sale. I'd been wanting to check one out for so long. But, I'm looking for something with a little more OTF lumens. :laughing: I'll still miss it when it is gone. So pretty to look at and hold.

Kestrel

Flashaholic

But, I'm looking for something with a little more OTF lumens. :laughing:
Your post above caused me to have a question about your Luce, out of curiosity. IIRC you have 1-2 SF T1A's comparable to mine. What output 'position' on the T1A would correspond to the output from the Luce, for close range use?

For example, to obtain comparable OTF output, what part of the FC CE logo on the T1A's rotating bezel would line up with the SUREFIRE logo on the body?

Good luck with the sale, btw. :wave:

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Your post above caused me to have a question about your Luce, out of curiosity. IIRC you have 1-2 SF T1A's comparable to mine. What output 'position' on the T1A would correspond to the output from the Luce, for close range use?

For example, to obtain comparable OTF output, what part of the FC CE logo on the T1A's rotating bezel would line up with the SUREFIRE logo on the body?

Good luck with the sale, btw. :wave:

Interesting question. I am tempted to say that the T1A is brighter on it's lowest level than the Luce. I don't have them with me, so a direct comparison will have to wait until I get home tonight (1130PM est). I'll definitely report back on my findings.

Thanks for the good luck! :thumbsup:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Drywolf said:
I insist on $50.00 extra be added to my bill to help out.
Thanks,
Frank

Just inspired by Drywolf's generosity in Modamag's thread I am dropping the price on this sweet Luce to $105 shipped. Hopefully someone who has always wanted one will pick it up. ;) lovecpf

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just inspired by Drywolf's generosity in Modamag's thread I am dropping the price on this sweet Luce to $105 shipped. Hopefully someone who has always wanted one will pick it up. ;) lovecpf

Well if you have never owned one of these now is the time!

:grouphug: