Found this today, any BBQ fans out there?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I have always been on the lookout for a good lighter for BBQ use, I hope this one lasts longer than all others I have tried. Not only is it a refillable lighter, it has a built in bottle opener. So you are asking yourself, "and how does this pertain the flashlights"?.........

4870800258_bf337c2e7b_z.jpg

The small button above the lighter switch activates the light built into the end :thumbsup:

4870800886_1a3240704a_z.jpg

kramer5150

Flashaholic
:twothumbs

Hot dawg!! 3 tools in 1... I frequently grill after dark with a zebralight around my neck collar and a beer at my side.

Buckles

Newly Enlightened
my roommate bought one of those last year. The LED didnt last very long. not sure if it was from the heat or what. the bottle opener and lighter work just fine though

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
my roommate bought one of those last year. The LED didnt last very long. not sure if it was from the heat or what. the bottle opener and lighter work just fine though

Yeah, I have no doubt it will die sooner than later, but I thought it was too cool not to give it a try.

Oh, BTW, I found this one a Orchard Supply (OSH) by the check-outs ($6.99).

derangboy

Enlightened
Is it a high CRI LED? Is it RCR compatible? Can it be bored out to accept 18650? Runtime? OTF lumens? I need details!!:nana:

gottawearshades

Enlightened
So, the lighter is aimed at your stomach when you open a beer? I would not want to operate that machinery while intoxicated.