Zebralight SC50 Lanyard

angler

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys - first post. Thanks for getting me into a new obession. It started with a few cheaper LED lights but now I am ready to start spending some money. :) Has anyone found or designed a good lanyard system for the Zebralight flashlights? I found one that someone had made but I am not motivated enough to do it myself. I want to take this flyfishing and I get pretty rugged in my hiking sometimes so I thought I would see if anyone else has found a good solution.

Thanks in advance.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can never go far wrong with a decent paracord set up,either make your own but plenty peeps selling them on fleabay and perhaps even here.

lhloy

Newly Enlightened
I received my SC50W yesterday, and I put a Fenix wrist lanyard onto the existing chome-plated clip. I used a 'cat's paw' style of loop in the skinny part of the lanyard cord, and it pulls up nicely tight into the slot thru the clip. The completed loop is compact, neat, and symmetrical. It leaves the clip fully functional and gives me the lanyard I need.

I was at first going to remove the clip, but now I will try this for a while. It's a really nice clip and I may like it. Sorry I don't have any photos of this yet, but I will make one soon for you.

Too early to tell for sure, but I think I'm going to LOVE this Zebralight, my 2nd light (Fenix LD20R4 my first light, less than a week ago!)