• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Aleph LE

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for something with a P4, can be sgl or mulit brightness. I will probably end up using it with sgl cell, please PM me if you have something available....thank you.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no idea what you are asking. Do you have an LE to offer? If so, what are the specs?

Most of the time I don't either :green:

Yes

Seoul USVOI, 3 level driver 1.8 volts max (basically the same driver as Shiningbeam SKU 1406).

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most of the time I don't either :green:

Yes

Seoul USVOI, 3 level driver 1.8 volts max (basically the same driver as Shiningbeam SKU 1406).

1.8v would not allow me to use it with CR123's, what cell options would I have with that driver?

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
NiMH rechargeable, or E2 lithium primary...Alkaline cell will drive it, however it's kind of like using a primary with a FLuPIC (works but at a reduced brightness).

Have you considered assembling one for yourself?

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
NiMH rechargeable, or E2 lithium primary...Alkaline cell will drive it, however it's kind of like using a primary with a FLuPIC (works but at a reduced brightness).

Have you considered assembling one for yourself?

I have actually done one before, but my soldering skills are lacking. Was hoping someone had one they were looking to get rid of, perhaps something that can handle 3.7v?