LumaPower MRV SK ULTRA for deer lease

coxhaus

Newly Enlightened
What do you guys think of the LumaPower MRV SK ULTRA Tactical LED flashlight w/ Cree MC-E, up to 500 lumens for a $100 dollars to use at the deer lease? I am looking for a high power light with a lower power option. I would like to be able to carry the light on me in my pocket or holster. I was thinking of MAXPEDITION Universal Flashlight / Baton Sheath 1708 to carry the light.

coxhaus

Newly Enlightened
Flashlight for deer lease

I need a new flashlight for the deer lease this fall. I want one with high power and a low power setting for gutting and dressing. It needs to be easy to carry in a pocket or holster. I have come across a Lumapower MRV SK ULTRA and a Dereelight CL1H with Aspherical Head. Which would be better and why? Would the Dereelight be worth more money? I can get the Lumapower for $99.00 and the Dereelight is $150.00 or more. Do you have a better suggestion?

DM51

Flashaholic
Re: Flashlight for deer lease

You already posted a similar thread. Duplication is forbidden by Rule 9. I'm merging the threads.

coxhaus

Newly Enlightened
I never could find the first message. You may delete it.
Thanks
lee

DM51

Flashaholic
You can edit your posts to remove text if you wish. If I deleted post #1 as you suggest, the thread would disappear with it.

To find your posts/threads, click on your username in a post, or go to your UserCP.