• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *All Sold* FS: Haiku XRE, PocketRocket, Arc6, Arc-LS, Luce de Notte

mglamb

Newly Enlightened
These are all sold - thank you, CPF!

--

I hadn't planned on selling these, but my last sale was only partially successful and I just bought a Ti PD-S Mizer (my all-time Grail!) so now I have to refill the piggy bank! All prices are in US dollars; shipping outside of CONUS will be extra.

1) *Sold* McGizmo Haiku XR-E bought secondhand here several months ago. This has been an EDC light and does have some very light scratches and marks from pocket carry (it has always been clipped to the pocket, never down in the pocket with keys or change). Comes with a new Battery Station CR-123 primary cell. Very Good condition. Asking $370.00 $360.00 including Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. PayPal fees included. *Sold*

2) *Sold* Download's Titanium Pocket Rocket from the 6th Run. SST-50-W65S-R21-GJ102, WJ-G4, 6500K. 2.8A max 3 mode with memory, 5%, 30%, 100% brightness, no Strobe or SOS. Comes with a new AW 2600mAh protected LiIon cell, GITD switch boot and original belt sheath. This was supposed to be my new EDC light, but it now has to go to a new home to fund my all-time grail, the Ti PD-S Mizer. This light is like new just as it came from Download. Like New condition. Asking $260.00 including Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. PayPal fees included. *Sold*

3) *Sold* Arc6 with Seoul P4 and guarded sleeve (the one with the pocket clip) and green trit in piston. Natural HA-III finish, s/n 3844. Comes with 4 Powerizer (bought from Arc - their recommended cell) RCR-123's and charger. The cell in the light has seen a half dozen or so charge cycles (will mark it with pen) and the other 3 are unused. Light is programmed to Level 1 on low, Level 5 on high and Level 7 on the virtual level. I can email you or print out the Word file from Arc on how to program the driver, it's very easy. An EDC light for many months but with no discernable dings or scratches. Excellent condition. Asking $170.00 including Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. PayPal fees included. *Sold*

4) *Sold* Arc LS with both clickie and twisty tails and original Arc belt sheath. Head is marked "LSH-S 082". Natural HA-III finish with some minor wear and dings. The light is original and not modded as far as I know. Comes with a new Battery Station CR-123 primary cell. Good condition. Asking $100.00 including Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. PayPal fees included. *Sold*

5) *Sold* Large Ti Luce de Notte with small (11mm?) green tritium sphere and dome shaped cap. Bought here just recently from smack2000 and has lived on my nightstand ever since. Like New condition. Asking $270.00 including Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. PayPal fees included. *Sold*

First post here with "I'll take it!" gets the light, followed by a PM with your email address so I can send you an invoice from PayPal. Thanks!

Marc

--

I apologize in advance for my poor photography skills!

Here they are in order from left to right: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket, Arc6, Arc-LS with extra tail and sheath, Ti Luce de Notte
j1tg2l

From left to right: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket, Arc6, Ti Luce de Notte
nnwqve

Arc-LS with extra tail and sheath
uv4el2

From left to right: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket, Arc6, Arc-LS, Ti Luce de Notte
l1pata

hfinzp

m5yl47

I tried to get a low-light shot of the Luce de Notte but don't have a tripod so it didn't come out very well. At least you can get some idea of how that 11mm trit sphere looks...
lppupv

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket SST-50, Arc6, Arc-LS, Ti Luce de Notte

These are all great deals - and Marc is a great person to deal with.

Good luck!

hakyru

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Arc LS if you ship to Italy.

hakyru

Newly Enlightened

PM reply ;)

mglamb

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket SST-50, Arc6, Arc-LS (SPF), Ti Luce de Notte

The Arc LS is *Sold*

Last edited:

hakyru

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket SST-50, Arc6, Arc-LS (SPF), Ti Luce de Notte

:paypal:for the Arc LS
Thanks Marc :)

jv01

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket SST-50, Arc6, Arc-LS (sold), Ti Luce de Notte

:takeit: ti pocket rocket

mglamb

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket (sold), Arc6, Arc-LS (sold), Ti Luce de Notte

PayPal received, the Ti Pocket Rocket is *Sold*

smack2000

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket (SPF), Arc6, Arc-LS (sold), Ti Luce de Notte

Thanks, my friend, but she is sold.

Congrats to the new owner! My HA pocket rocket serves duty as my 'medium sized' EDC, and is probably the most impressive thing I own for size to output ratio. I like mine so much i've been kickin myself for not getting Ti in the last run!

Last edited:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket (sold), Arc6, Arc-LS (sold), Ti Luce de Notte

:takeit: Arc6 per our PM's. :)

mglamb

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket (sold), Arc6 (SPF), Arc-LS (sold), Ti Luce de Not

The Arc6 is *SPF*

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket (sold), Arc6 (sold), Arc-LS (sold), Ti Luce de No

PP sent & PM sent. :thumbsup:

mglamb

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Haiku XR-E, Ti PocketRocket (sold), Arc6 (sold), Arc-LS (sold), Ti Luce de No

PayPal received, the Arc6 is *sold* Thanks, octaf!