• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Traded to Dad...- Spy 007

scout24

Flashaholic
TRADED...Up for sale is an early run 007- #0255, SSC P4, no trits installed, but I do have two for the light. I purchased this recently to compare side by side with a neutral tint version, which is more to my liking. Legendary smooth beam, adjustable from so low it's not funny, on up to 1250ma. on high. There are marks at the lanyard attachment point- there was a split ring attached, which I removed with a toothpick to minimize further marks. More rub marks than scratches. if you carry with the included lanyard, (With bead...) you'll never see them. Two more light marks at the battery release button, I tried to get them in the pics. Comes with Pelican case. $975.00 US ONLY, shipped Priority with DC, Paypal preferred, I will pay fees. I am not responsible once Postal service has the package. If you would like insurance, $5.00 additional should cover it. :) First "I'll take it" in this thread takes preference over other communication. Thank you for looking! TRADED...

P1010235.jpg

P1010236.jpg

P1010238.jpg

P1010239.jpg

P1010240.jpg

P1010241.jpg

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS- Spy 007

Beautiful - just beautiful. Folks, this light is everything you have heard and more. And there is none better to deal with than Greg!! If whoever lucks out and gets this beauty needs Norland to mount the trits, send me your address via PM and I'll send you a small vial of Norland, free of charge!!

Better hurry....Greg may change his mind - and I wouldn't blame him!

:twothumbs

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

So much Ti and beautiful machining marks. :drool: Greg is definitely a top notch CPF'er. I wouldn't hesitate to put down a grand for this light if I had it. :p Good luck with your sale! :thumbsup:

scout24

Flashaholic

Thanks for all your kind comments, and thank you, Dan for the Norland offer!!!:bow: BTW- I would consider a JHanko D10 3D tail as partial trade, or a McGizmo Ti PD-S... :D

scout24

Flashaholic

Troy- PM incoming with shipping address... This one is traded, folks... :grin2: Thanks, CPF! Now, to list something else tomorrow...